Five Wishes, a program of the national nonprofit Aging with Dignity (AWD), is seeking an enthusiastic, mission-driven and experienced Customer Success Manager who will thrive in a challenging and dynamic work environment. This position will play a key role in building and conveying support for AWD and the Five Wishes program to current partner organizations.
With offices in Washington, DC and Tallahassee, FL, the nationally-acclaimed non-profit has touched the lives of tens of millions of Americans and influenced public policy at both the state and national level. AWD’s mission is to honor and safeguard the human dignity of the most vulnerable. Through its Five Wishes program, it is a leader in helping individuals plan for how they would like to be treated in case of serious illness through the sale and distribution of Five Wishes advance directive and supporting resources.
The Custom Success Manager is a full-time position that will be responsible for assisting with developing and maintaining partner relationships to educate and grow the Five Wishes program throughout partner organizations. The right candidate will work in coordination with the sales team and partner organizations to increase the distribution of Five Wishes.
- Establish clear retention goals and process milestones for partners
- Assist customers as needed with developing programs to incorporate the entire Five Wishes program within their organizations.
- Seek to promote the value of the product and upsell services and products with brand image and promoting value through customer experience
- Assist in creating training courses and educational materials for other members of the department
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience
- Promote an energetic fan base for products and locate brand ambassadors to share the product's benefit and value
- Maintain a detailed understanding of products and services, assist customers with questions and suggest the best products for their needs
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all partner success initiatives
- Personal interest in AWD’s mission and charitable purpose
- Experience working with brand image and promoting value through customer experience
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Accountability and personal organization are essential
- Ability to establish milestones and keep on task
- Experience analyzing and optimizing the existing processes
- Deep understanding of customers concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products, and the ability to troubleshoot as needed
- Demonstrated experience in member/customer management including use of a of Customer Relationship Management database.
- Proven aptitude to develop a program/initiative from conception through development
- Ability to think on your feet; proactively identify issues and generate recommendations.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and balance competing priorities
- Experience in outreach and follow-up communications;
- Goal oriented
- Demonstrated writing and editing skills; effective verbal communication skills.
- Takes initiative, demonstrates creativity, personable and has a high level of professionalism
- Comfort working independently, as well as part of a team; proactively collaborate with AWD staff, partners and other stakeholders on relevant projects.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 years of experience in customer service or customer success position strongly preferred
- Excellent phone and email communication skills
- Must enjoy working from a Tallahassee-based office
- Background in healthcare, business and/or financial industries preferred
- Excellent computer knowledge; proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)