Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Office of Electronic Health Records Modernization (OEHRM) program as a Communications Program Analyst. Collaborate with the Office of Electronic Health Record Modernization (OEHRM) teams to ensure consistent voice and messaging across program documents and presentations. Review materials for clarity, accuracy, and consistency with VA and OEHRM style guides. Write summaries of Congressional hearings and executive level meetings, design graphics and layouts. Validate, represent data, and support creation of program operating procedures. Develop recommendations on visualization for supporting charts and graphics to improve accessibility of messaging in conjunction with written content.
- Experience with writing and editing within established government standards for targeted audiences, including proofreading drafts and final documents
- Experience with developing reports and presentations
- Experience in creating, applying, and maintaining tools to track program, project, or task performance data, including cost, schedule, and performance data
- Ability to provide oral and written discussion of analytical findings using narrative and graphic forms
- HS diploma or GED and 4+ years of experience with working in a professional environment or AA or AS degree in CS, EE, Journalism, Communication, or Business
- Experience with writing and editing of technical materials
- Experience with VA or other health-related organization
- Knowledge of common style guides, such as The Associated Press Stylebook or Government Publishing Office Style Manual
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.