As a Corporate Recruiter, you'll join a team to hire BrightEdgers across G&A. Accounting and Finance, Marketing, Customer Success and more. You’ll provide a seamless and positive recruiting experience for hiring teams and candidates. To be successful, you should be a self-starter who can drive and manage a high-quality process and want to see things through to completion.
What you will do:
- Drive the full-cycle recruitment process: screen resumes, conduct interviews, negotiate contracts, and successfully close candidates
- Regularly build and track recruiting pipeline for weekly executive meetings
- Organize and document by tracking your activity, leaving a trail of breadcrumbs for the rest of the team to follow
- Be quick to change course when priorities shift
- Collaborate with a diverse team of hard-working, fun-loving professionals focused on helping candidates find their dream jobs
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 1 year of sourcing and/or full-cycle in-house or agency recruiting experience.
- Direct sourcing experience with ability to develop sourcing strategies and build pipelines
- Proven ability to build strong and thoughtful relationships with teammates, candidates, and hiring managers
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- A high level of ownership, confidentiality, and attention to detail
- Self-starter with an incredible work ethic and team first mentality
- Experience managing candidates through an ATS Software such as Lever (Preferred, but not required)
BrightEdge is widely recognized as a global leader in SEO and Digital marketing. The most innovative customers across more than 80 countries trust BrightEdge to modernize their Digital Marketing stack for today’s digital world. We are helping thousands of organizations, including many of the world’s largest companies, transform their businesses and drive more revenue.