Field Service Engineer -Santa Fe Springs, CA (Remote)
If you are a current employee click here to apply.
- Perform repairs and preventive maintenance on equipment from the entire product line. Provide re-training on software or machinery, and identifies problems that effect customer productivity, to ensure customer satisfaction and retain or regain market share.
- Increase field sales by promoting the Preventive Maintenance Programs. Inform regional office of the presence of competitive machinery or materials, or other opportunities and help regain or retain market share and improve the level of customer service.
- Perform installation of equipment from the entire product line and provide training relating to machinery, materials, and software, to achieve customer satisfaction and regain or retain market share.
- Order parts for new equipment, maintain adequate levels of tools and spare parts, and any additional materials required to provide quality customer service.
- Provide timely reporting to regional office, or departments, as directed, detailing all service activities performed, or any other reports or information requested periodically, to maintain clear efficient flow of information from the field.
- Associates Degree in Electronics or equivalent (such as military training) with 2 years’ experience in
- service related role.
- Computer software knowledge, proficient PC skills and proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong mechanical aptitude. Previous mechanical experience and electro-mechanical troubleshooting required. Ability to read prints and schematics required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Organized, attention to detail.
- Ability to travel overnight (30% of time) to cover the western United States, primarily southern California.
- Flexibility to work non-standard hours to service customers’ needs.
- Positive approach, team player.
WHY WORK AT SEALED AIR?
It is our responsibility to leverage what we have to affect positive and meaningful change for our communities and planet using Sealed Air’s global resources and expertise.
- Corporate sustainability. It’s about improving the lives of people around the world by addressing pressing needs in the communities where we and our customers operate.
- Customer Success. Meeting our customers' needs. At Sealed Air it’s more than a goal, it’s an integral part of our business practices, our innovative solutions, and our values.
- Leaving our communities better than we found them through dedication of time, talent and resources.
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles