Job TitleSales Support, Clinical Specialist- Hospital Respiratory Care (Midwest Zone)
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In this role you have the opportunity to
- Clinical and technical expert for the Philips Hospital Respiratory Care (HRC) portfolio including noninvasive ventilation, invasive ventilation, respiratory monitoring, mask, circuit portfolio and miscellaneous supplies.
- Represent Philips and manage the relationship with customers to support sales in pre and post application training, product demonstration, workshops, and clinical trials.
- Work with cross-functional teams internally (service, support, education, legal, sales support, etc.) to satisfy customer needs.
- Drive sale activity through positioning of the portfolio, increasing customer acceptance and increasing market share for the Philips Hospital Respiratory Care products
- Achieve targets for orders and revenue within assigned modalities
You are responsible for
- Identify and execute a focused territory management plan to drive market share growth in assigned product modalities
- Develop and execute on a winning sales strategy in conjunction with the Account Manager and other Philips functions in the account
- Increase market share and mindshare within the installed base
- Develop and execute a competitive displacement strategy within key accounts
- Contribute to the development of multi-year strategic deals.
- Participate in special projects regarding “go to market” strategy.
- Demonstrate superior industry knowledge on market trends, product and current Philips product portfolio, particularly for assigned modality and uses this knowledge to his/her advantage.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with the key clinical thought leaders in your assigned geography
- Customer Satisfaction and Support - Understand customer requirements and provide solutions in a consultative manner while meeting customer needs with in the Philips guidelines.
You are a part of
- The position reports to the Hospital Respiratory Care Sales Director and works closely with the Hospital Respiratory Care Account Manager team and Sales Support teams
- The Clinical Specialist is part of the Philips Healthcare’s Hospital Respiratory Care (HRC) team aligned with the Midwest Zone.
- Primary geography is the Midwest Zone
- Territory includes but is not limited to MN, MO, IL, WI, CO
- Ideal location for residence is St. Louis or Kansas City
- Extended overnight travel is required (80%+ per month depending on home location)
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- RRT with 5 years of experience in Respiratory Care (Critical Care Experience Required)
- 2+ years of Respiratory Care education or equivalent experience preferred
- Industry Clinical Specialist or Sales experience would be beneficial
- Must have knowledge of the clinical environments within a hospital, specifically in Respiratory Care, Nursing and Biomed Departments
- 4 Year College Degree preferred
- Must be skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications, Teams, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Zoom and SalesForce.com
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
In return, we offer you
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.