Senior Product Specialists - Secureworks - (US -Remote)
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a technology-driven cybersecurity leader that protects organizations in the digitally connected world. Built on proprietary technologies and world-class threat intelligence, our applications and solutions help prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats. Taegis software brings advanced threat analytics to thousands of customers, and the Secureworks Counter Threat Platform™ processes over 300B threat events per day. We understand complex security environments and are passionate about simplifying security with Defense in Concert™ so that security becomes a business enabler. More than 4,000 customers across over 50 countries are protected by Secureworks, benefit from our network effect and are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.™ www.secureworks.com
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
- Responsible for selling a defined set of products and services.
- Provides technical advice to the inside sales teams during the sales process. Accountable for delivering technical solutions, products, and /or services that address customer needs of varying complexity (via telephone, chat, web, or e-mail); or working with subject matter expert to address a solution of even higher complexity.
- Advises customer of product features, configurations, pricing, services and availability.
- Requires 2-4 years of relevant Product Specialist experience
- Experience in Cyber Security sector, I.T, Software required
- Providing direction and guidance/mentor to less experienced team members and coaches others in closing complex deals
- Understanding of products and services
- Accomplished level specialized sales representative, influencing how others engage and interact across the segment
- Strong understanding of subject matter
- Organizes internal/external resources in response to, and in anticipation of customer needs
- Maintaining relationships at leadership and departmental levels to lead to new business opportunities
- Utilizing strategic probing to identify, evaluate, and recommend alternative technology solutions Understands and leverages solutions and can explain how solutions will benefit the overall business
- Effectively balances demands from multiple stakeholders
- Proactively identifies and manages opportunities in CRM to drive and deliver solutions and customer experience
- Engages cross functional resources, regardless of geographic location, in order to achieve goal/meet customer needs
Demonstrates sales capability by building strategic selling
skills, executing business plans to enhance customer and Dell
success, and consistently achieving strong attainment results
Developing ability to provide total solutions working across
segments to achieve results
Intermediate understanding of a number of different industries
and how businesses operate
Secureworks (A Dell Technologies Company) is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Secureworks here.