Job Title: Sales Specialist E-Commerce - Multiple Locations
Job Requisition Number: RC367323
Pay Type: Exempt
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15205
Phoenix, Arizona 85034
Memphis, Tennessee 38116
Irving, Texas 75063
Digital Marketing Specialist
If we’re going to work together, let us first introduce ourselves – because we’re proud of our team at FedEx Services. You know us as a global transportation company – and we’ve shipped some pretty interesting things over the years like part of the ship’s hull of the Titanic, a windmill, race cars, a helicopter, the shark from Jaws and a lot of panda bears who get their own chartered airplane!
So let’s get started telling you why you might be the perfect fit for our team. Because if you are a positive, high energy person with digital marketing experience (we’re hoping you have e-commerce business experience, not just experience as an avid online shopper!) – do we have a great job for you!
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist, and we promise it’s a really fun role!
You get to:
Be part of the team that educates and equips FedEx employees and customers for e-commerce success
- Be a digital marketing / e-commerce industry expert; stay informed and educated on market conditions, customer insights and the competitive landscape to consult on the latest and greatest ecommerce sales strategies and best practices
- Develop, execute and manage programs that help us grow our e-commerce customer base, create value for retailers, and improve the delivery experience for recipients
- Work closely with sales to deliver insights that will impact customer outcomes
- Leverage your strong knowledge in e-commerce, digital marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Medial Marketing, website traffic and conversion strategies, marketplaces, webstore platforms, and/or digital user experience to be a thought leader and help small and medium businesses thrive.
So what do you need to do all of this? How about…
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- A minimum of two years digital marketing and/or sales experience
- Curiosity and the drive to take on a project and run with it
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with different stakeholders and consistently deliver results; meet tight deadlines and adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Great with people; strong collaborative and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Some awesome perks to working at FedEx:
- A competitive salary and incentives
- A great benefits programs, including health and dental coverage
- Up to $5k a year for tuition reimbursement
- Strong Community Service programs including diverse volunteer, charity, and fundraising initiatives to give back to both local and global communities
- A fun and diverse team who voted FedEx a best employer and a great place to work (we aren’t just saying that, it’s actually true)
We don’t expect you to deliver any helicopters or pandas – but if you can deliver on this exciting job opportunity, please attach your updated resume when applying. We thank all applicants and we will contact you directly – by email, not by FedEx – if selected for an interview.
Domicile Location - The ability to work remotely within the United States may be available based on business needs.
Travel required based on company need.
Bachelor's Degree/equivalent. Two (2) years experience in writing, designing, developing, maintaining, and/or implementation of sales, marketing or corporate communications projects/programs. Proficient in basic business software, graphics software, and/or web development. Ability to plan and work on multiple assignments concurrently. Strong interpersonal skills. Strong written and oral communication skills.
FedEx Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetics disability, or protected Veteran status.
FedEx Services will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee, unless undue hardship or a direct threat would result from the accommodation. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact [email protected]