Ready to re-write the rules of modern advertising with Roku?
- As an account manager, you will work to support the Canadian ad sales team. Account managers at Roku are involved in each step of the sales cycle, from planning & presale to launch, execution, reporting & billing, serving as the lead day-to-day POC for advertiser/ad agency relationships on campaign management.
- Pro-actively manage renewal and up-sell opportunities for all current clients
- Partner closely with ad ops & other business operations teams on campaign activations & optimizations
- Frequent monitoring & reporting campaign status to key stakeholders â€“including external and internal campaign updates, recaps & useful insights, screengrabs, and video captures.
- Ensure on-time & ease of launch for clients for all product offerings
- Serve as the liaison between the client, Roku creative services, and ad operation teams â€“support Roku best practices & ad guidelines on design and approach for assets
- Provide regularly scheduled communications and campaign updates with clients and internal stakeholders â€“you are responsible for keeping all parties informed and on schedule, a monumental and complex task
- Present insights, data & campaign metrics during client meetings and QBRs.
- Support Roku billing efforts for our clients from invoice to payout
We're excited if you have
- 3+ years' experience in account management/client services at an ad tech company or media planning at an agency
- Experience in display and video advertising with a premium publisher or agency, programmatic video executions and workflows, working in or trading within DSP platforms, and report creation and interpretation via Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint & Tableau.
- Must be driven, highly organized self-starter with a bias towards action and an eye towards prospecting, driving team business development goals.
- A growth mindset with a passion for learning & development. Be comfortable in the grey. Bring a positive demeanor and an intrapreneurial spirit knowing the functionality of the job today could be vastly different than yesterday and tomorrow.
- Strong desire for collaboration, creative brainstorms, and proactive client engagement.
- Familiar with commercial digital ad serving tools for video and display.
- Analytical, project management, deadline-drive, and process-oriented personality.
- Self-starter, comfortable working in a fast-paced, growing environment.
- Located in Toronto, Canada with a proficiency in French is preferred.
The Roku culture
Roku is a great place for people who want to work in a fast-paced environment where everyone is focused on the company's success rather than their own. We try to surround ourselves with people who are great at their jobs, who are easy to work with, and who keep their egos in check. We appreciate a sense of humor. We believe a fewer number of very talented folks can do more for less cost than a larger number of less talented teams. We're independent thinkers with big ideas who act boldly, move fast and accomplish extraordinary things through collaboration and trust. In short, at Roku you'll be part of a company that's changing how the world watches TV.
We have a unique culture that we are proud of. We think of ourselves primarily as problem-solvers, which itself is a two-part idea. We come up with the solution, but the solution isn't real until it is built and delivered to the customer. That penchant for action gives us a pragmatic approach to innovation, one that has served us well since 2002.