Continental Services Group is looking for an Administrative & Customer Service Representative to join our team to further support the company's customer service purchase order management. This is a position that requires a highly organized, proactive, enthusiastic and hardworking individual interested in taking on a variety of tasks. Continental has been in business for over 50 years and is a private for-profit blood banking company. We service pharmaceutical and research companies all over the world, and our product is used for research and diagnostic testing materials. With two centers, one in Fort Lauderdale and one in Miami, we provide our blood donors with quality customer services.
Professionally communicating with customers in both spoken and written form; must be able to manage several orders at one time, as this position may be required to receive and process many orders in a short period of time.
- Recruiting and communicating with blood donors via calls, emails, letters and/or texts.
- Liaising between staff and Business Development Manager to ensure Purchase Orders are being processed on time.
- Openly accepting various other responsibilities based on the company need.
Ideal Candidates Meet the Following Requirements:
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality to safety and privacy of donors and employees.
- Continuously maintains a positive and approachable demeanor, while maintaining and promoting company standards.
- Attends to all details with high proficiency.
- Works diligently and fairly with others, even under stressful circumstances.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is required; Spanish is a plus!
- Has at least a high school diploma.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- You’ll Be Treated Fairly- As a family-owned and operated company, we consider each of our employees as part of our larger family. We operate and make our decisions based on merit, qualifications and performance.
- You’ll Be Challenged- We hold very specialized and several regulatory licenses, which means our work environment is constantly evolving as agencies continue to update and improve their standards.
- You'll have steady hours- Generally, we will not ask you to operate outside of our standard working hours, which are roughly 8:00am to 5:00pm. On Fridays, our working hours are roughly 8:00am-2:30pm. With that said, you may be provided with a laptop during which you will be expected to complete further work remotely, should required.
- You’ll Be Provided with Benefits- After a probationary period of 90-days, you will have access to our extensive health and insurance benefits. The company also hosts a 401k and Profit Sharing program with John Hancock, which becomes accessible after one full year of employment.
What We Expect From You:
- Communication - We feel this is the most important aspect of any job. You must be in communication with your supervisor to ensure you are on the right path for success.
- Timeliness - Everything we do-from shipping out specialty products to scheduling specific donors-is on a schedule. We operate on the assumption that our employees will be timely with their work and goals.
- Team Work - Our operations, testing and systems are multifaceted and just one product travels through many hands before being delivered to our end customers. We expect you to work well with all other employees and departments-from those in the lab to those in administration-to ensure we work most cohesively! Team work makes the dream work!
- Flexibility - We have two centers: our home office in Miami, and a second in Fort Lauderdale. We expect that if necessary, you are willing to work at either location, in the case of an emergency. We also expect your flexibility to help where necessary, should the company needs call.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary within the field. Final determination will depend on experience level and qualifications.
- Health Insurance - A majority of the insurance fees is paid for by Continental. We can talk to you about what kind of plan will work for you and your family.
- 401k & Profit Sharing Program - All administrative and investment fees are paid for by Continental; eligibility is at least after one year of full time employment.
About Continental Services Group Inc.
Continental Services Group is an FDA-licensed company that has been in business for over 50 years. We provide blood components and other biological raw materials to our customers, who use the material for the further manufacturing of in-vitro diagnostic products. The vast majority of the product we sell is used for manufacturing test kits and controls, which are used in hospitals around the world. Holding some of the industry's most specialized certifications, we draw the blood and other raw material from a wide base of donors, a majority of which repeatedly and consistently visits every 56 days. This repeat-donor base allows us to provide extensively tested and unique products to the pharmaceutical industry.
Continental has been an FDA licensed facility since 1971, holding multiple city, state and federal licenses, and has been ISO certified since 2003. Continental Services Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a smoke and drug-free workplace. All offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of drug and background checks.