A seasoned and results-oriented sales professional who acts as a strategic negotiator to implement sales strategies aimed at securing Spectrum Community Solutions’ ability to provide service to National Accounts, maximizing product/service penetration and revenue through Bulk agreements. Additionally, the position, is responsible for retaining and growing current large size agreements and for gaining new market share and the development of new National MDU accounts.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Research, develop, and implement market strategies to identify all New and Existing MDU. projects to retain and acquire additional National Account business.
- Negotiate competitive MDU sales agreements, through customer ROI preparation and approval.
- Develop and implement strategic sales presentations to owners/association of MDU's (Multiple Dwelling Units) for the purpose of securing long term R.O.E (Bulk/Managed Wi-Fi and Right of Entry) Agreements.
- Negotiate competitive service agreements based on established strategic, financial, legal and operational criteria (i.e. new-build, new construction, Win Backs, existing properties, after-the-fact line extension, bulk-billing, etc.)
- Interface regularly with high level clientele, including but not limited to: C-Suite Executives, Property Owners, Coop/Condo Board Members, lawyers, Building Managers, Developers, government officials, etc., to promote Charter solutions.
- Coordinate and manage sales projects with other departments such as; Marketing, Public Affairs, Government Relations, Customer Care, Finance, Operations, and Construction-Engineering Departments.
- Develops proposals and contracts to align with Company standards.
- Respond to competitive threats, disputes to negotiate solutions to benefit Charter’s long term interests and minimize competitive impact to Charter.
- Create relationships with competitive accounts to capitalize on new opportunities as they materialize.
- Provide support as necessary to ensure that contract administration function is being maintained.
- Work with leadership to assure Bulk customers rates are accurately maintained, including processing of rate increase notification.
- Provide nation presentations to Industry contacts and associations promoting Charter solutions.
- Provide weekly status reports to Sales Management as required.
- Attend National industry association functions, including appropriate trade show participation.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Five or more years of sales experience exceeding revenue quotas, preferably selling data, voice and/or video solutions in an MDU environment.
- Strong negotiation skills and experienced in contract proposal and review.
- Ability to initiate and bring closure to negotiations at an executive level is essential.
- Working knowledge of computer networking, LAN and WAN technologies, high-capacity and fiber connected networks.
- Consultative sales experience with a focus on providing solutions.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be self-motivated and work efficiently within deadlines.
- Ability to adapt communication style and maintain professional poise with all levels of company employees, vendors/service providers, customers and prospective customers.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university or relevant work experience.
Related Work Experience
- Recent experience in negotiating long term R.O.E Agreements with owners of MDU's.
- Minimum 5 years experience in drafting and negotiating proposals and contracts in the cable television, residential property management, or real estate development industries.
- Familiarity with operations, marketing or other aspects of the cable industry.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Strong experience utilizing CRM systems (Salesforce).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Experience with automated reporting and analysis applications preferred.
- Strategic planning and strong problem solving skills.
CERTIFICATIONS AND/OR LICENSES
Valid driver's license, satisfactory driving record within Company required standards and auto insurance.
- Office environment.
- Travel as required may be up to 50% of time. Travel will primarily include day trips with occasional over-night travel required.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability SCM525 288170 288170BR
For more information on Spectrum’s benefits, please click here.