Who We Are
Addepar's mission is to bring data, technology and people together to help investors make more informed and timely investment decisions. Our wealth management platform is transforming the fintech industry by providing data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Here, your voice matters. We believe that portfolio, market and client insights can make a significant and sustainable impact, one person and one community at a time. Working at the intersection of groundbreaking technology and limitless financial services industry growth, we are optimizing how capital is put to work.
The role of the Services Sales Director (SSD) is to help position clients to best maximize the value out of their Addepar solutions. They help outline the best implementation journey for clients, through services from Addepar and Addepar-certified partners. They are up-to-date on implementation and adoption best practices and ensure win-win scenarios are positioned for our clients and Addepar. They can be relied on to tailor best-practice implementation plans, roles, and technology to match client requirements.
During the sales process, the SSD will work closely with the Sales team (Account Executive, Sales Engineer, and other experts), and our clients from C-level executives to key operational personnel to structure and sell professional services. The SSD is regionally focused, but based upon the account, the SSD may be required to work with the client in multiple geographies. The SSD will be responsible for identifying, proposing, and closing services sales opportunities for their assigned clients, and will carry revenue targets that are aligned with mutually beneficial company sales and services goals.
What You'll Do
- Establish the Services Sales function and lead a team of services sales consultants with coverage for new prospects and existing clients
- Represent services in sales cycles, teaming with the rest of the sales team to engage strategically to create high-quality services proposals, Statements of Work, and terms in place
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding Services sales targets while also balancing sales subscription goals
- Collaborate with the sales organization on assigned opportunities to determine the Services Strategy for prospect accounts.
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer/prospect needs so you can effectively position the value of Addepar Professional Services.
- Present Addepar Services solutions, offerings, and associated value proposition to customers/prospects.
- Partner with the other Professional Services teams and Sales Engineers to execute a strong process for the required services scoping for Addepar technology solutions to meet customer business/ technical requirements for necessary scale and integrations
- Create and validate Professional Services Proposals and present to prospects/customers
- Manage/Support Professional Services Statement of Work (SOW) and contracting process
- Establish rigorous sales discipline across all aspects of sales engagement, pipeline development/management, and forecasting.
- Help lead the Services sales organization to a higher level of strategic engagement and sales maturity; including collaborating and partnering with adjacent organizations (ie Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations) to create a world-class GTM
- Develop a strong focus on post-implementation sales of all services offerings, solutions, and capabilities including, but not limited to: business/strategy/advisory consulting, technical managed services, advanced phases of implementation, and education/training/certification services
- Partner with Account Management to provide effective proposals to the install-base for new services sales opportunities and convert them to sales opportunities
- Be a trusted advisor among internal and external constituents (up to C level) based on program management, product, and solution knowledge.
- Assist in refining and developing methodologies, tools, and programs around Services sales execution.
- Maintain accurate and timely sales status and next steps, pipeline financials, and services forecast data in Salesforce at all times.
- Optimize communication and ensure effective knowledge transfer and hand-offs to support post-implementation activities.
- Ensure CPQ is modeled effectively internally to help advance and support the Addepar sales processes
Who You Are
- 9+ years of relevant experience
- Prior sales and solutioning experience for an Enterprise SaaS company
- Financial experience desired, but not mandatory
Addepar was founded in 2009 by Palantir co-founder Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $2.5 trillion of assets on the company's platform. Addepar was named a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
At Addepar, we are driven by our core values:
- Take Action - We believe in empowering each other to make decisions that elevate our colleagues and our communities.
- Build Together - We celebrate success by recognizing the value of collaborating with each other, our clients and partners.
- Best Ideas Win - We welcome new ideas that inspire change.
- Demand Transparency - We encourage open discussion and information-sharing to strengthen communication across organizations.
- Solve Problems that Matter - We put our community of clients and partners first by creating technology that meets their needs today
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.