At Cardata, we provide autonomous, challenging work that encourages employees to learn, be innovative, and take ownership. As part of our team, you will work in a high growth environment alongside people who are passionate and supportive.
Cardata’s mission is to offer companies across North America the easiest and most cost-effective way to reimburse their employees for using their personal vehicle for work.
As an Account Executive at Cardata, you will play a key role in our expansion strategy. You will track and manage a sales pipeline while focusing on identifying and building new client relationships.
*What You’ll Be Doing*
- Process, maintain, and close inbound and outbound leads to surpass assigned quotas within your prescribed territory
- Deliver and negotiate sales proposals to prospective clients
- Inspire prospective clients by providing them online demos of the CarData platform
- Diligently follow up on current opportunities and revive inactive opportunities through varying forms of communication
- Understand and identify the unique challenges and goals of a customer’s business
- Build meaningful relationships with new clients and prospects to maximize successful outcomes
- Work with inter-related departments to ensure proper and successful implementation
- Stay up to date on company offerings and industry trends
- Track and maintain project milestones and timelines while managing customer expectations
*What You’ll Bring to the Team*
- 5+ years of sales experience as an Account Executive or similar role, preferably in B2B SaaS
- Demonstrated track record of managing complex sales cycles, with larger annual contract values, from start to finish
- Ability to quickly and creatively identify challenges and provide solutions
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent client relationships, anticipate change, adjust priorities accordingly
- Experience working in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience developing long lasting relationships with potential clients
- Desire to proactively help customers meet their needs
- Results-driven individual with strong organizational and time-management skills
*Why You’ll Love Working at Cardata*
- You’ll have the opportunity for career progression in a high-growth environment
- You’ll join a collaborative team of passionate professionals
- You’ll have the option of working where you work best – come into the office or work from home! Our office has free onsite parking and is just steps from Oakville GO station
- You’ll participate in an amazing benefits plan with generous vacation and paid time off policies
Cardata is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be equally considered without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, language, citizenship, creed, religion, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical and/or mental handicap or financial ability. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome to bring their authentic selves to work.
Should you require accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know.
Job Type: Full-time