Sales Development Representative
ABOUT THE ROLE
UniversalMed Supply is looking for a Sales Development Representative who can uncover opportunities and turn prospects into long-lasting partners. This position is for a newly developed department that has great growth potential. As a Business Development Representative, you will be contacting physicians, clinics, and hospitals to partner with them to be the supplier for their orders as well as educate them on policies, insurance, equipment, and the required medical documentation for patients to qualify for the equipment. This position reports to the Director of Inside Sales and Marketing.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Actively Solicits new hospital/medical referral sources
- Generating and converting cold leads through sales prospecting
- Connecting with cold leads and cultivating relationships with decision-makers.
- Meeting monthly sales goals via interactions with new and existing referral sources
- Facilitating educational in-services with your referral sources to spotlight and grow each of the five (?) focus product categories
- Develop new and ongoing referral relationships with targeted accounts for the purpose of increasing referral orders and achieving business growth goals
- Establish and maintain relationships with referral sources, including hospital case managers, assisted living facilities, skilled nursing/rehab facilities, and physicians’ offices.
- Complete daily over-the-phone sales call with referral sources for purposes of generating new business
- Understand UniversalMed Supply's lines and educate referral sources and illustrate the many benefits UMS presents to their patients
- Develop follow-up procedures and email templates for different lead types ( gatekeeper vs decision maker)
WHO YOU ARE
- You enjoy meeting new people and building relationships via telephone/video conferencing.
- Have the drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while always looking for new opportunities.
- You are an energetic, passionate person who loves to make calls to new prospects and develop relationships.
- Has a “Whatever it Takes” mentality to reach decision-makers.
- Excellent Computer Skills, especially Google Suite (Docs, Sheets) and CRM (Salesforce)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Patient and professional demeanor
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Results-Oriented and decision-making skills
- Strong relationship building
- Extreme attention to detail with the ability to multitask
- Associate’s Degree or High school diploma/equivalency with 1+ year sales or customer service experience
- Salesforce/CRM experience
- DME and health care experience preferred
- Proven track record in B2B sales
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends.
- Sales Account Executive or similar role: 1 year
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must have a clean criminal background record
ABOUT UNIVERSALMED SUPPLY
Dusara Corporation dba UniversalMed Supply (UMS) is a 25+ year-old company that is a national leader in providing Home Medical Equipment and Acute Respiratory Equipment. UMS is committed to enhancing and improving the quality of health care needs in the home by providing quality care and Durable Medical Equipment around the U.S. Our corporate office is centrally located in Las Colinas, Texas.
Our Mission: Our Mission is to enhance the quality and service of DME needs for patients, caretakers, and their physicians.
Our Vision: Our Vision is to revolutionize the healthcare experience by providing a premier level of service, quality, and safety while leaving a positive impact on each patient.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation packages
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- PTO and paid holidays
- Employee Referral Program
- Career path and Leadership opportunities
- Company Sponsored Team Building Activities and Events
- Large lunchroom area equipped with big screen television
Our Talent Management team will evaluate your resume and contact you if your qualifications match our needs. We appreciate your interest in UniversalMed Supply.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. UniversalMed Supply does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- B2B sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location