Automotive Finance Manager
We are a Used Car Dealership in Bowmanville seeking for a quality candidate to fulfill our Automotive Sales & Finance/Insurance position.
This individual will be joining our growing team and will part of our sales department and managing all of our automotive finance & insurance obligations while effectively ensuring positive customer experience and retention. We would prefer a candidate with a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in the automotive finance department and 2 years in automotive sales, must be familiar with finance and insurance products, maintain good business relationship with a variety of lenders and be registered with an OMVIC License.
At our Dealership we care about our team and about our customers. We want you to have a great experience working with us in a safe and friendly environment. We ensure you that all Covid protocols are in place to protect our employees and customers.
In addition, we also provide extensive training programs that are very beneficial to all our employees who want to learn more and to better their position.
Finance & Insurance Responsibilities:
- Maximizing vehicle gross profitability by presenting and selling warranties, insurances and protection products
- Ensuring accuracy of all paperwork are filed and submitted to proper lenders
- Ensuring all vehicle sales contracts are omvic compliant and accurately filled out with appropriate signatures
- Retaining positive relations with customers, lenders and fellow employees
- Managing accuracy of competitive and up-to-date financial rates & programs
- Obtaining customer financial loan approvals from lenders
- Submitting all proper licensing forms and paperwork to MTO for new plates/transfers/wholesale and etc.
Sales Representative Responsibility:
- Obtaining full knowledge of all vehicles available for sale in inventory (Year, Trim, Specs, additional equipments, pricing and etc.)
- Present all vehicle details with a professional manner
- Must be Omvic compliant with all vehicle sales and stay up-to-date with omvic registration
- Reporting to management about current progress of sales & customer inquiries
- Following up with past & present email and phone leads
- Maintaining strong positive relationships with all customers and striving to achieve 5 star reviews
- Actively searching for possible leads and customer referrals
- Continuing to help around the dealership with certain duties to maintain proper and professional appearance of the vehicle lot & offices
- Must follow Covid protocols by wearing masks, sanitizing, cleaning and maintaining social distance from customers and fellow employees
***Please reach out for further information on responsibility requirements for this Automotive Sales & Finance position. We will discuss details regarding salary and commission once your application is accepted.
***Serious inquiries ONLY. We look forward to meeting you!
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Monday to Friday
All employees and customers are required to wear masks and social distance policy is in place. All workspace and common surfaces are cleaned and sanitized regularly. Every vehicle test driven or shown and keys must be sanitized after each use.