SigOpt is an AI experimentation platform that Fortune 100 companies, AI labs, and developers of all stripes use to track training runs, automate hyperparameter optimization, scale jobs and collaborate on model development. By using this API-enabled product in their workflow, AI developers boost their productivity by 30 percent and accelerate time to tune models by 8x.
Acquired by Intel but operating with autonomy, SigOpt gives you startup flexibility with tech leader opportunity.
You will be :
- Working with the customer success and the research engineers to design, build and ship new features in the API
- Designing, building, and continuously improving the SigOpt web experience, from account administration to cutting edge visualizations
- Championing the usability and clean design across the website and API, maintaining the high bar that our customers continue to give us positive feedback on
- Showcasing SigOpt in code examples from our public GitHub repo, documentation and how-to articles on the website, and occasionally blog posts
Bachelor’s degree in any Science, Technology, Engineering or Math discipline with 4+ years of experience
4+ years of experience in languages and tools such as:
3+ years of experience in a software engineering role
- Master’s degree 2+ years of experience
- Experience building SaaS systems
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level—not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
US, California, Santa Clara;Virtual US and Canada
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, Colorado:
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here
Intel is committed to a culture of accessibility. Intel provides accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Find information and request accommodation here