Encompass + Orchestra is the most innovative platform digitally connecting the Food Beverage Industry. In fact, we’re the first to do so! With a rich history of exponential growth, the future looks even more amazing. Our ERP software solutions now reach all the way from manufacturers to consumers, made possible because of recent M&A activity. Our web-based, mobile-friendly solutions improve our customers’ accounting processes, production, inventory and warehouse management, sales and delivery, route planning, and so much more! You can imagine the opportunities this creates for those who are part of our team.
Our team is made up of brilliant innovators who move fast, collaborate, and create results for customers’ short- and long-term success. We don’t follow best practices; we create them - often defining problems and solving them before others are aware of anything other than the status quo. Our customers know that. Our people know that. We are out to change the Beverage and Food Industry, by finding better ways to solve problems. You can find out more about Encompass + Orchestra at Encompass8.com and OrchestraSoftware.com.
Encompass + Orchestra is looking for an organized and energized multi-tasker who enjoys working on a wide variety of customer accounts and has a passion for providing the best service for our customers. This individual will be responsible for managing high-value, strategic accounts and will report to the Manager of Customer Success. If you thrive in client-facing roles
and want to work in a fun, hard-working team environment then this is the position for you.
- Manage a collection of select, key accounts based on size, influence, and rapid expansion activity.
- Maintain a 96% retention rate with assigned book of business
- Be the owner of the Encompass + Orchestra customer relationship and maintain a high-level of engagement with assigned accounts
- Be proficient with Encompass + Orchestra products and services to be able to advise your customers on the right solutions to best meet their business needs
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing to leverage customer relationships for prospect and marketing references
- Identify opportunities for customer experience improvement and engagement cross-departmentally to influence change
- Develop customer-facing enrichment plans that outline critical success factors, key metrics, potential issues, and enhancement recommendations
- Deep understanding of assigned book of business and the 3-tier market
- Represent our company and solution at industry events and conferences
- Provide a conduit for direct customer input to product teams
- 2 years of experience in Customer Service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings, host webinars, and run feedback sessions
- Ability to self-manage time and prioritize projects and role responsibilities ensuring timely delivery
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Strong empathy for customers and ability to handle difficult conversations
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Highly data-driven with a commitment to process - excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with all customers in your portfolio
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Our values shape the way we work together and serve our customers. They provide insight into our goals of disrupting the industry, figuring out better solutions, and doing so as part of a fast paced, cohesive, fun-loving, and supportive team.
- Go Big: We aim high, are focused on results and growth as challenges come our way. We are out to change the industry -- not maintain the status quo.
- Figure It Out: We strive to define the real problem, and solve it.
- Use the Team: We’ll get more things, and the right things, done when we lean on and support each other.
$60,000 - $95,000 Annually
Please note - Encompass will not sponsor applicants for work visas. At this time, we are only able to consider people who have the following status: Lawful Permanent Residents, Asylees, Refugees, and U.S. Citizens.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- One location