As a Customer Success Agent you will be the face that our clients will know us by. Once a client is brought on board you will be there to help them with any account related issues, requests and inquiries. You will have an active role in supporting all of NIRIX's existing corporate and small enterprise oneWorkspace customers.
A Bit About Us
We build and deliver a technology platform for businesses to build its digital workspace for the modern era. For more than a decade, businesses have been relying on NIRIX's digital workspace platform to modernize its workforce where work can be done from any location, any time, on any device, and over any connection. Our experience and attention to detail have led to an exceptional uptime. We love building something that supports and protects our fellow Canadian businesses. With our transition to oneWorkspace, we are looking for ambitious professionals to fulfill the role of Customer Success Agent.
What you’ll do...
- Provide professional and timely customer service for all of NIRIX corporate and small enterprise oneWorkspace customers
- The ultimate escalation point for all NIRIX corporate and small enterprise customers
- Ensure new customers are taken care of and expectations are managed during cloud onboarding process
- Draft up and process proposals, agreements, and amendments for existing customers for upgrades or new services using established processes and procedures
- Work with the technical support group of CustomerCare team on escalated tickets for all corporate and small enterprise customers
- Participate in weekly CustomerCare support team meetings
- Work with our accounting team for any customer billing and invoicing inquiries
- Actively manage all customer agreements and identify areas where and how we can optimize customer agreements to better deliver value and service
- Proactively contact existing customers for contract renewal
- Ensure customer service satisfaction to uphold customer retention metrics
You're the one we're looking for if...
- You have an attitude for customer service excellence
- You passionately enjoy working with customers
- You have 3-5 years of account management and customer service experience with corporate and small enterprises in IT related field and industry with particular focus on cloud and/or hosting services
- Excellent and effective written and verbal communications skills. Must be fluent in English
- Ability to effectively communicate issues, ideas, proposals, and solutions
- Ability to work in a team environment of diverse specialization such as administration vs technical
- Excellent organization skills with detail AND accuracy
- Excellent documentation skills with detail AND accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assigned tasks
- Ability to understand and deliver high quality customer service
- Natural negotiation and dispute resolution talent
- Ability to handle difficult customers and challenging environments
- Ability to quickly identify key issues and establish common grounds
- Attention to details but with the ability to understand and see the big picture
- A valid Alberta driver’s license is mandatory
If you feel this is a role that you can look forward to every morning, then we would love to hear from you and review your application.
Job Type: Full-time