Customer Service Coordinator
Luminator Technology Group (Luminator) delivers globally-recognized technology solutions that increase intelligence, safety, and efficiency for public transit operations.
Delivering a global portfolio of hardware and software solutions through well-known and well-established regional organizations, Luminator is a global company with a small-enterprise approach and commitment to customer success, serving customers in more than 85 countries, and employing nearly 1,000 people.
The organization is seeking a Customer Service Coordinator for our Bus Division to support internal and external customers with processing Orders and programming request
The Customer Service Coordinator is responsible for managing and executing all incoming purchase orders for Mobile Video and Passenger Information Systems.
- This is an in office position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and execute customer’s purchase order or simple contracts
- Track order and ensure on time delivery from beginning of order process till material is delivered and paid for
- Assist the operations team in the execution of contractual obligations on simple contracts
- Process and Maintain Field Service request for material request or billing request
- Set up new customer accounts utilizing current process
- Access Customer Portals and update as required
- Respond in a timely manner to customer requests
- Exhibit a customer-oriented approach for entering and monitoring all customer orders and change orders
- Ensure that customer’s PO agrees with what Luminator quoted, and fill out the necessary ISO paperwork
- Interfaces with internal groups (Planning, Production, Purchasing Receiving, Shipping, Repair, Quality, Finance, etc.) to ensure customer requirements are met on time
- Interface with OEM/Direct Customer Transit Agency planning and purchasing departments
- Initiate RMAs and resolve credit and return issues
- Update, generate and distribute weekly reports as required
- Oversee, track and implement the change order process
- Provide inputs to the material forecast process
- Coordinate with Sales and customer for any Customer content required from End User
- Create and update sign software files for New Orders in Production
- Back up other customer service reps as needed
- Other Duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without accommodation. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Communication — requires excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Detail Oriented – Strong attention to detail, organized and accountable. Possess the ability to manage time and react to change productively. Follows prescribed processes without variation.
- Teamwork: Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to work in harmony with established teams, ability to build rapport and respect quickly. Must have the ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Tenacious, Self-Starter - Able to motivate self in a team or independent work environment and drive to success by identifying and removing internal and external barriers that may exist in a tactful manner.
- Computer Literacy – Must be proficient in MS Office applications such as Outlook, Word, and Excel. Knowledge of MRP systems desired.
- Analytical – Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of changing situations.
- The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of significant accomplishments in customer service/order administration. Experience in SyteLine highly desired.
- Prior experience in Customer Service/Order Mgmt within Manufacturing environment
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment described below represent the activities and surroundings of the positions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physically required to regularly walk, sit, bend, twist, stand and reach in a normal office environment.
- Constantly required to stand, walk, bend, twist, overhead lift and reach in a varied field environment.
- The employee may occasionally lift up to 20 pounds.
- Ability to perform constant work on computer
- Specific vision abilities required by this job are close, distance, color and peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus
Luminator Technology Group intends to provide a safe and drug-free work environment for our customers and our employees, as a condition of employment Luminator Technology Group will require a negative drug screen as part pre-employment process due to working on or with federal contracts
It is the policy of Luminator to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Luminator prohibits any such discrimination or harassment.
The above described responsibilities and requirements are a general guide for the role you are applying for and are not all inclusive of the job requirements.
All positions posted are required to be in office unless otherwise posted.