Digital Marketing Manager
ProcedureFlow is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. From creating top of funnel awareness to nurturing leads that convert, the ideal candidate will know how to build and scale marketing campaigns across the buyer journey.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will own the digital marketing strategy to help ProcedureFlow grow its audience and drive demand for our product. You are passionate about full-funnel, integrated marketing and understand the importance of leveraging paid, earned, and owned media. You have the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and a solid understanding of demand generation, SEO, SEM, email marketing, paid and organic social media, A/B testing, account-based marketing, and sales enablement practices. As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will partner closely with members across marketing, product, engineering, sales, and customer success to achieve revenue goals.
In this role, you will:
- Shape growth strategies for generating interest in the market and cultivate existing customer relationships to increase revenue and retention.
- Plan and execute account-based marketing, lead generation, and lead nurturing strategies to increase brand awareness and drive conversions.
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments, conversion tests, and optimize user funnels.
- Manage SEO/SEM and oversee content marketing initiatives to drive education and engagement.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrated experience managing SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media, and content marketing
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- High energy, enthusiastic and self-starting personality
- Analytical and problem-solving ability
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Superior written and oral communication skills