UTU.ONE will redefine your social value — as the only platform that combines NFTs and the token economy with the power of social media. The company was originated in both Australia and Canada with a group of experts in Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, IoT, with business executives from IBM, Alibaba, Apple, and Deakin University’s Blockchain Innovation Lab. The company developed the world’s first DAC app for iOS and Android on EOSIO, in addition to many other blockchain business solutions and decentralized applications. In 2020, UTU technology Inc. made the strategic decision to establish its HQ in Toronto, Canada to further the company’s business expansions worldwide.
Who are we looking for?
This Product Marketing Manager will work closely with marketing, product, and customer success team to develop and execute product marketing strategies and campaigns to drive user acquisition for product global launch and continuously lead user retention and growth during post-launch. Ideal candidate will have strong digital marketing and growth hacking experience with product thinking, passionate and innovative to influence others, and has clear understanding of the younger demographics and user market.
· Work closely with Marketing Director, VP of Communication, CMO, Product teams, you will develop and manage the global product marketing strategy, campaigns and tactics to drive product awareness, knowledge and adoption and overall awareness for UTU Technology globally
· Build marketing plans and strategic frameworks on an ongoing basis, and translating them into presentation-quality decks that help to express and communicate our work for both internal and external audiences
· Partnering with your product management, design, and growth counterparts to develop strategies that successfully bring new features to market
· Collaborating with customer insights, customer marketing, competitive intelligence, and other cross-functional teams to develop market research
· Creating stand-out product positioning, messaging, and strategies that differentiate UTU Technology in the marketplace.
· Building and executing tactical marketing plans that increase product and feature adoption.
· Plans and develops digital marketing strategies to enhance product brand awareness, engagement, and lead generation
· Partner with advertising and media specialists to increase marketing results
· Plan digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising
· Develop strategy, execution, and optimization of multi-channel digital marketing programs
· Establish KPIs, analyze campaign results, and deliver findings and recommendations
· Develop digital messaging, creative and landing pages, and testing plans for multiple digital channels.
· Be able to inform business leaders about the digital marketing experience and how we measure value in this form of marketing.
· Experience working in Agile environment
· Very familiar with social media marketing
· Leadership and entrepreneurial experience are strong plus
· 7+ years’ well-rounded experience in product marketing, digital marketing, growth hacking, and design
· Minimum of 2+ years of experience in product marketing, preferably in a B2B2C environment
· Minimum of 2+ years of experience in digital marketing from agency or corporate setting
· You have a proven track record of creating compelling product narratives and applying them in written and verbal form
· Familiarity with mobile marketing and commercialization mobile app development, connected tools and responsive sites and landing pages
· Background in human factors and user experience is a strong plus
· Experience in reviewing and analyzing data to maximize ROI.
· You have a passion for understanding customer motivations, behaviors, and needs.
· Experience running digital marketing analytics and reports is expected (Google Analytics)
· Experience in digital marketing, executing and managing integrated campaigns
· Experience with SEO/SEM, paid search, pay-per-click and social media marketing
· Leadership experience or experience managing marketing teams is considered a strong plus
Application deadline: 2021-08-15
Expected start date: 2021-09-20
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $75,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Product Marketing: 3 years (required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19