99 Drive is an innovative e-commerce platform that is transforming the used car buying and selling experience. 99 Drive has created an entirely unique platform where local dealerships can compete for consumer cars directly online. We have a proven business model where consumers and dealers can both win: car sellers receive the highest market price and dealers can source quality used cars directly from consumers online. The used car market is the largest US consumer retail segment estimated at $850B+ annually and is highly fragmented. We’re in the early stages of establishing a brand in the automotive e-commerce business by creating value for our customers. We have a lot of exciting work ahead of us and we’re looking for highly motivated people to join our team!
We have an exciting position for an Inside Sales Representative with a background in sales, account management and business development. S/he will strategize, target and engage directly with our customers in the dealer network and be responsible for driving dealer engagement. The main goal of this individual is to attract and build momentum in dealer registration and activity. This position requires a person who is driven, ambitious and who possesses a staunch work ethic that will constantly challenge the status quo. Automotive industry knowledge is a plus but not required.
- Identify, qualify and engage directly with new dealer accounts.
- Manage and overcome potential dealer objections to meet monthly performance metrics.
- Perform competitive analysis, collect timely feedback and provide recommendations for product improvement.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with dealers over the phone and online through planned contact and meetings.
- Collaborate with the Dealership Engagement team to identify opportunities for growth.
- Educate and inform customers of specific opportunities that match buying habits.
- Function as a solid team player and work closely with teammates to create a superior customer experience.
- An energetic personality with the ability to build strong business relationships, communicate effectively - both verbal and written.
- Self-starter, organized, thorough with strong attention to detail.
- Relevant experience with prospecting, onboarding and growing new business relationships.
- Ability to engage customers in a consultative manner and effectively recommend products and services.
- Ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to adapt and work effectively within a constantly changing environment.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Capability to build and lead a sales team within one to two years.
- Full time, 40+ hours per week.
- Heavily commission-based with a starting salary of $40K.
- Annual earning potential of $100K+ for top performers with uncapped commission.
How to Apply:
- Copy of your resume.
- Cover letter including what interests you most about this opportunity.
Thanks and we look forward to meeting you soon!