About Working at KIOSK Information Systems:
KIOSK helps organizations digitally transform by enabling automation with self-service solutions to improve the customer experience, while increasing operational and cost efficiencies. With over 27 years of experience and 250,000+ kiosks deployed, KIOSK is a market leader and trusted partner of Top 100 Retailers and Fortune 500 clients delivering proven expertise in design engineering and manufacturing, application development, integration, and comprehensive support services. We offer an innovative portfolio of kiosk solutions along with managed services and IoT capabilities to ensure a seamless user experience. Self-service is a fast paced and exciting industry with high professional growth potential.
The company offers a full spectrum product portfolio with all solution disciplines in one professional / manufacturing campus. We are a high performing and customer-centric team. KIOSK provides a respectful, fun, and collaborative work environment with great benefits and work / life balance.
The Account Executive sells KIOSK products and solutions to business and industrial establishments or individuals. The Account Executive must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle. The ideal candidate has a track record of active phone work and can follow up with web-based demos, face to face meetings, and close deals. Must be an expert with phone qualifying and understanding current approach to the business issues for the purpose of presenting customized demos tailored to the customer needs.
- Exceed the sales plan and business objectives by successfully selling KIOSK solutions.
- Leverage account penetration and existing relationships by expanding the overall KIOSK solution to include KIOSK custom software and managed services.
- Use appropriate sources to generate prospective customers, based on information from networking, cold-calling, ad inquiries, trade shows, direct mail responses, card deck leads, aged leads, bingos, dealer resellers, business directories, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Make outbound lead follow up calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and sell products and services; handle inbound sales lead calls to convert calls into sales.
- Manage the relationship with the prospect during the full sales cycle. Actively lead the resolution of customer issues to ensure their satisfaction and a successful outcome to the sale.
- Engage technical resources as appropriate. Ensure resolution to technical objections during the sales cycle.
- Emphasize salable features, quotes prices and credit terms, and prepare sales orders for orders obtained.
- Work with other sales representatives to keep account activities and literature up to date.
- Provide sales support during the RFP process.
- Coordinate and deliver timely, accurate and quality information as required to meet sales goals. Track and forecast revenue in line with company format and procedures.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
- High School Diploma
- 5-10 years of sales experience required; 4+ years’ experience in technology/software sales.
- Proven history of developing opportunities in new accounts and a track record of servicing and growing existing accounts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills and demonstrated experience communicating technical information. Must be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting proposals.
- Must be able to perform in a non-structured environment, learn new component technology, act as a self-starter, and manage many different priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with all levels across an organization.
- The candidate should be organized, analytical, and be able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- 50% travel
- Must be able to sit and stand for 8 hours
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
Salary - base salary + commission plan- Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, and certifications.
KIOSKvalues its employees by supporting them with a full benefits package including:
- Medical (3 plans to choose from)
- Dental (company paid for EE only coverage)
- Vision (company paid for EE only coverage)
- Life Insurance (company paid)
- Short and long term disability insurance (company paid)
- 401(k) match with immediate vesting
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays per calendar year
- Annual Bonus program
Job Type: Full-time