Winbrook Communication has been providing outstanding marketing and communication services to our clients for over a half century. We are looking for an exceptional Account Manager to join our Winbrook family. This account management position will focus on the promotional products line of business. This person will build and maintain communication channels with current and potential customers, come up with ideas and source promotional products for various customers and act as the project manager liaison between our customers and our organization. The ideal candidate is comfortable working independently, and has a demonstrated ability to think critically and creatively. In this role, you'll interact routinely with our clients to articulate our business capabilities and manage ongoing projects. You will work very closely with our sales directors, and other internal staff to support our clients.
- Provide our customers with an exceptional service experience. Respond quickly to customer and internal staff inquiries.
- Order management including place purchase orders, tracking and follow-up with vendors and clients.
- Support fellow team members based on ebb and flow of work as well as vacations.
- Think of innovative products for client needs and events.
- Source promotional products for client needs and events.
- Communicate daily with accounts. Advocate for customer needs and serve as their liaison to all internal departments.
- Manage client expectations, clearly and concisely articulating their requirements associated with the marketing campaigns and marketing services we provide.
- Learn and be proficient in Winbrooks’ capabilities, possess the knowledge to creatively apply our services across different customers and prospects.
- Establish project management protocols and manage assigned projects accordingly.
Education and Experience
- A 4-year degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Account Management or Customer Service experience required. Experience in the marketing/print industry strongly preferred.
- 2-4 years working in the promotional products industry is preferred.
- Excellent decision making and creative problem-solving
- Ability to work independently and think creatively
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the proven ability to multitask
- The ability to respond to continually changing priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office product suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- The ability to Work independently and with a team
Winbrook is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Billerica, MA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Customer service: 2 years (Required)
- One location