The Pacific Division Manager will be accountable for attaining sales forecast goals across all territories (includes Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Utah, Idaho, Montana) within the Pacific division. They will lead a team of high performing Sales Representatives as well as manage all account activity within the Pacific Division. The Pacific Division Manager will provide motivational leadership and strategic direction to the Sales Representatives in order to achieve performance objectives.
- Recruit and retain top performers in their respective divisions
- Set ambitious division goals and identify strategic business opportunities
- Develop and execute a tactical business plan for the division
- Ensure all goals for division are met or exceeded; perform quarterly business reviews and provide leadership and strategic direction to Sales Representatives in order to achieve performance objectives
- Lead co-promotion, effectively collaborate with partner organization peers; consistently model a strong commitment to appropriately collaborating across team and organizational boundaries to achieve shared goals
- Work with Sales Representatives in division on a consistent basis, evaluating their interaction with key customers, providing them with coaching and feedback on sales presentations
- Work collaboratively with other Division Managers, serve as a resource within the region and leverage the expertise of others
- Ensure the needs of all internal and external customers are being met by building relationships and delivering innovative solutions
- Work closely with Sales Director, peers and the home office to achieve sales objectives
- Assist in the development of division budgets and continue to evaluate and ensure fiscal targets are met
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in pharmaceutical sales or healthcare; must have at least 3 years leading Sales Representatives in field sales
- Demonstrated leadership, communication and presentation skills
- Proven record of high performance, consistent results and development of sales representatives
- Oncology experience is highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of hospitals and hospital selling preferred
- Sales Training, Sales Operations or Marketing experience is a plus
- Thorough understanding of customer segments and division market dynamics within therapeutic area
- Previous experience in a startup organization a plus
- 60% Travel required
- Some nights and weekends required
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seagen is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seagen, please visit www.seagen.com.
Seagen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.