As Senior Project Manager you will be a strategic member of the team. Working closely with our engineers in Croatia, you’ll manage key client engagements through the design, development, and validation phases to build complex ePRO solutions. You’ll also help us hone and refine our project management and client engagement processes and tools; enabling us to continually support CROs and pharmaceutical companies to cure the most challenging diseases in a more effective and efficient way.
This is a unique opportunity at a company that melds stability and expertise with innovation. You’ll join a small and growing US-based team working closely with our 100+ engineers based in Croatia, who together for the past 15 years have worked with industry-leading partners to develop ePRO and eClinical technology solutions across 1000+ diverse clinical trials.
What you'll do
Lead a team of software engineers, QA developers, and analysts to build complex ePRO solutions.
- Manage the complete project lifecycle including requirements gathering, development planning, resource management and, ultimately, delivery that leads to a successful project.
- Manage against project timelines and budget.
- Help further refine and optimize methodology of defining and delivering ePRO solutions.
- Provide account management level support for all clients within the Agilathon portfolio.
- Serve as the day-to-day representative of Agilathon to our clients. Represent us well, and manage both strategy and risk as needed.
- Ensure Agilathon understands our clients’ priorities and constraints, and serve as our clients’ advocate within the project team.
- Build strong relationships with our clients to anticipate future needs.
Client relationship management
Who you are
- Project Manager: Able to lead and execute studies and programs according to quality/timelines/budget.
- ePRO Experienced: Knowledgeable on the trends and competitive landscape in ePRO.
- Adaptive Leader: Experience leading diverse remote teams of technical, non technical, and creative members to achieve intended results.
- Storyteller: Great verbal and written communication skills. Comfortable working with and presenting to clients, prospects and senior stakeholders.
- Curious: Embraces an “always be learning” attitude and work culture.
- Agile: Thrives in a fast-paced environment and adeptly manages competing priorities and organizational changes to match the evolving ePRO market.
- Passionate: Excited to drive the success of a truly unique company.
- Experienced: 5+ years experience in project management, operational strategy or consulting in a clinical trial environment.
Who we are