More than half of all new televisions are being sold to businesses. But to use them, businesses either need to improvise (think Chromecast and an old Android, or a DVD player playing on loop) or spend tens of thousands of dollars on racks of hardware and bespoke software. Yes, it's really that bad.
But it's easy with Raydiant.
At Raydiant, our hardware and cloud software unlocks the power these displays by making it easy to display media (like video or music), information (like menus or flyers), and interactive content (like teleconferencing or whiteboards) at a price that any business can afford.
We're growing like crazy and we need your help.
Founded in April 2017, Raydiant enjoys support and financial backing from top strategic and technology investors, including Bloomberg, Inc., Transmedia Capital, 8VC, Atomic VC, and Ron Conway. Our customers include Wahlburgers, Chick-fil-A, Harvard University, the Dallas Mavericks, CiCi’s Pizza, and Westin. Our team consists of seasoned engineers and executives with deep backgrounds in relevant industries. We are looking for like-minded individuals that want to help us scale the business, continue to create and provide great experiences to our customers and have fun along the way.
About the Role:
Raydiant is seeking an eager Account Executive to join our growing team. This role will require someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced, start-up environment. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, who is just as comfortable working autonomously as with a team.
This role is based in the office at our San Francisco, CA headquarters in the SOMA neighborhood.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings
- Research consumer needs and identify how our solutions meet them
- Quickly respond to a high velocity of Inbound leads and close them
- Attain and overachieve monthly revenue and new customer goals
What We Are Looking For:
- A strong desire for a career in tech sales
- Strong desire to work hard and win
- Ability to work with cross functional departments to close deals
- Prior experience with Inside Sales, B2B Sales, Lead Generation, Prospecting is helpful
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and telephone skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
Perks/Benefits at Raydiant:
Full medical and dental plans
Monthly subsidies for fitness memberships
Flexible PTO and paid holidays
Be a part of low ego, high-performance team
One of the first 60 people in a very fast-growing company
Be one of the core drivers of the company's success
Work with an amazing engineering team and a very successful go-to-market team
Potential to take on more responsibility as the company grows
Raydiant is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer that values diversity in hiring and gives consideration to all candidates regardless of their race, age, creed, color, religion or religious belief, national origin or ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $140,000.00 per year
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- San Francisco, CA 94107: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- One location