You are a brand ambassador with a curious mind that feels comfortable in a digital space. You understand the best customer experience starts with you, along with support of your team members. Making customers feel welcome, guiding them on their store journey and help build brand relationships. Yes, this is a sales job, but it’s more about making a connection with the customer and ensuring you have the expertise necessary to pair the right product with the right person; a digital matchmaker.
- Provide a quality experience and service as an ambassador of the brand
- Demonstrate capabilities to quickly resolving customer issues and concerns on first contact, exhibiting empowerment/ownership, with appropriate follow-through
- Deliver superior customer service by explaining the overall value, features and benefits of all products and services offered
- Collaborate with other Retail Sales Consultants, Team Leaders, Supervisors, and Managers as required.
- Serve as mobile expert and guide team members on the product, providing instruction, support and direction as required.
- Communicate and collaborate with other departments to troubleshoot system problems and resolve. Reaches to partners across AUSA that are prepared to support system and service troubleshooting; all with the goal of single point resolution for customers. Your role is to shepherd the process always underpinning with the highest quality customer service.
- Utilize extensive product knowledge and retail sales experience to find solutions aimed to meet and exceed customer’s needs. This includes completing end-to-end customer transactions, including collecting payments, updating customer profiles, recovering and issuing equipment as well as assisting with general inquiries.
- Determine customer needs and educate the customer in order to sell or upgrade services.
- Demonstrate integrity while accessing customer databases and/or paper reference material to locate customer records and research account history.
- Communicates customer feedback on current needs and trends to management.
- Minimum one year of work experience
- Willing to work a flexible schedule which may include evenings, weekends and holidays. Roll is overtime eligible.
- For some locations, the ability to travel to other stores within 35 miles may be required and will be discussed upon interview.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Standing for prolonged periods of time
Even better if you have:
- Previous experience in a in a fast-paced customer service/customer experience environment preferred
- Bilingual Spanish is highly preferred
- Commission-based sales experience
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.