Job description, low-code style:
As the #1 low-code application development platform, OutSystems provides customers with everything they need to build apps incredibly fast. So, let’s cut to the chase: we’re looking for a Senior Account Executive / Account Executive to focus on developing net new business out of our Central region.
The longer story:
The OutSystems low-code platform enables customers to facilitate digital transformation through massive efficiency gains in building and supporting enterprise-grade applications. By leveraging automation, artificial intelligence and deep technology integrations, software developers and business users can build applications through an intuitive, visual interface, rather than traditional coding. Customers experience tremendous cost savings and create competitive advantages by developing custom applications in days and weeks versus months and years, despite a shortage of skilled developers.
The Senior Account Executive at OutSystems will add new logos, managing the entire sales process from discovery to close, and will leverage his or her network to gain access to selling opportunities.
- Uncover and manage new selling opportunities in a geographic territory
- Call on and develop relationships with C-level executives across business and IT units
- Execute a sales process that validates and qualifies the technical and business requirements of the customer in order to close the business
- Articulate the value proposition and be familiar with ROI and TCO tools at a business level to provide to Business Stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience)
- 5 - 8 years of direct selling experience within the enterprise software space (SAAS/PAAS preferred)
- Strong technical sales background with ability to explain business value to executives
- Experience/ Success with named account selling model is a plus
- Accustomed to exceeding revenue targets (top 10% of company performers)
- Travel as needed (25%)
- Strong balance of strategic and consultative selling
- Kansas City, MO area-Remote
Working at OutSystems
We don’t have many rules, but we have a lot of common sense. Our commitment to our culture is highlighted in The Small Book of the Few Big Rules, written by our Founder and CEO, Paulo Rosado. This commitment to culture has landed us in the top six Forbes Best Cloud Computing Companies and CEOs To Work For three years running.
- Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA. In fact, it’s why our company exists
- We ask “why” a lot. It helps us connect our individual work to the bigger picture, and sometimes even uncover a better way
Our offices are great places to be, but will never be the stuff of future tech mockumentaries. We’re much more down-to-earth than that
Our software platform is revolutionizing how organizations build and deliver business-transforming applications. OutSystems is one of the fastest growing B2B software companies in the world, with a base in Lisbon, Portugal, international locations in Atlanta, Boston, London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Tokyo, Sydney, and Singapore, and customers in more than 52 countries.
- Recognized as a leader in our market by top analyst firms, like Forrester and Gartner.
- Winner of multiple industry awards, including the prestigious CODiE award.
- Loved by customers who have voted us the best low-code software platform (Gartner Peer Reviews, TrustRadius, and G2 Crowd).