Warehouse associates are responsible for all incoming and outgoing products and orders. Your position requires you to inspect pallets to ensure the product matches the SKU. Diligent inventory management and reporting are required to ensure accuracy at all times. You are responsible for following proper invoicing and pick-up protocol and are responsible for safely assisting clients with loading their orders.
- Maintain organized, clean, and safe warehouse environment
- Manage inventory, conduct cycle counts, and assist with corporate inventory counts
- Report any inventory discrepancies to branch manager
- Assist customers with loading and unloading their vehicles and follow proper invoicing protocol
- Follow proper receiving protocol, including thorough product inspections
- Maintain warehouse breakage list and report to branch manager weekly
- Inspect forklifts and other warehouse equipment daily and report any issues to management
- Communicate with customer service staff regarding any order discrepancies or issues
- Ensure cleanliness, organization, proper signage and stock in Factory Outlet (if applicable)
- Ensure cleanliness, organization, proper signage and stock of slab yard (if applicable)
- Assist clients with questions about products or orders
- Pull stock orders and branch transfers and process in timely manner
- Uphold all warehouse safety protocol and instruction
- Attend all safety meetings and help to conduct safety inspections
- Maintain high level of customer service and professionalism at all times
- Multitask and prioritize work through effective time management
- Work cooperatively in team environment
- Work within the framework of the company's defined policies, procedures, goal, and directives.
- Any other duties required of this position
Please note: in some of our locations, there may be a crossover of duties among Warehouse Associate, Customer Service, and/or Showroom Sales Representative positions. These crossover duties may include but are not limited to:
- Gain knowledge of all current and new product lines
- Enter orders, follow-up on back-orders, invoice orders, and follow proper pick-up procedures
- Follow proper pulling, packing, strapping, staging, unloading, shipping and receiving protocol
- Comply with all safety policies and protocols
- Verbal English communication skills
- Close attention to details and high level of accuracy
- Self-motivated, proactive, and willing to take the extra step!
- Possess a flexible work schedule
- Ability to lift 100 lbs.
- Prior warehouse experience is a plus
- Bi-lingual in Spanish is a plus
In 1948, Bedrosians began providing tile and setting materials to contractors and builders in Central California. Today we have nearly 40 branches located throughout California, Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, Utah, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, North Carolina, and Florida with a national and international customer base. Our growth has made Bedrosians one of the largest independent porcelain tile and stone importers and distributors in the United States.
We value our associates, customers, and vendors. As a result, we will acknowledge exemplary performance, provide developmental and opportunities for growth and foster lasting relationships.
Bedrosians is an Equal Opportunity Employer that promotes, for the health of its employees, a Drug-Free Workplace philosophy. This job posting does not constitute an offer of employment and is not an employment contract. To be considered for this position please complete a quick 3 minute application through our Careers page: https://bedrosians.applicantpro.com/jobs/