Hyundai of Pharr, a Penske Automotive Group dealership located in Pharr, TX, is looking for New Car Sales Consultants to join our team and deliver extraordinary customer experiences.
JOIN OUR TEAM
At Penske Automotive Group (PAG), we strive to create a positive and challenging workplace that promotes excellence and achievement, and we aim to deliver the very best experience possible to our customers. We are looking for dedicated and motivated professionals who share that same passion to join our team.
Imagine working in a professionally and financially satisfying job where you have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our organization and customers every day. Our sales associates bring home an average of $60,000-$70,000 per year, while top performers can make upwards of $80,000.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Fortune 500 company, ranked among the "World's Most Admired Companies" by Fortune Magazine
- Consistently recognized by Automotive News as among the "Best Dealerships to Work For."
- Competitive compensation with uncapped earning potential - our commission-based pay structure allows you to control your income.
- Comprehensive benefits program, including health care options (medical, dental and vision) and 401k savings and retirement plan with company match.
- Training, resources and opportunities for career growth and advancement, tailored to individual performance, experience and interests.
- Values-driven culture built on integrity, professionalism, excellence and teamwork.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Genuine interest in providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Friendliness, enthusiasm, reliability, with a positive "team-player" attitude.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong work-ethic with the ability to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TABLE
- Commitment: Ensure our customers have a world-class car-buying experience at every step along their sales journey.
- Excellence: Provide an unparalleled level of knowledge, expertise, and authenticity to help customers find the vehicle they're looking for.
- Growth Mindset: Strive to grow the dealership and your career by hitting challenging monthly goals.
- Initiative: Bring new business to the dealership through referrals, networking and repeat business.
APPLY WITH US!
If you are ready for a rewarding career with competitive compensation and benefits, and opportunities to excel and advance, consider joining us on the Penske Automotive Group team. Our interview process typically includes a phone interview, several in-person interviews, background check, reference check, driving record review and a drug screen. Be a part of the best customer experience team in the automotive industry... apply with us today!
Penske Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a drug- and alcohol-free workplace. All applicants must possess a valid driver's license and have a good driving record.