Avidbots is a leading-edge robotics company with the vision to bring robotic solutions into everyday life to increase organizational productivity and to do that better than any other company in the world. Our ground-breaking product, the Neo 2 autonomous floor scrubbing robot, is deployed around the world and trusted by leading facilities and building service companies. Because of our continued successes, we are in major growth mode to add to our award-winning employee culture. Headquartered in Kitchener, ON, Canada, Avidbots offers comprehensive service and support to customers in 5 continents.
About the Role
As demand for Neo accelerates, we are excited to add a Sales Development Representative (SDR) Manager to our leadership team. This SDR Manager role is based at our corporate HQ in Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario, and will develop and guide a team of approximately 6 Sales Development Representatives. This leader will lead the team to successfully drive all early-stage sales activities.
If you are passionate about:
- Inside sales
- Building a world class sales engine from the ground up
- Disrupting an entire industry
WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU!
What You Will Do
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in achieving our company’s expansion goals. This role will focus on growing, supporting and managing a team consisting of inbound & outbound Sales Development Representatives and will partner with the Director of Sales and Director of Marketing ensuring the SDR team is exceeding monthly and quarterly goals.
On a daily basis you will:
- Manage our SDR team to ensure their success and growth – being able to articulate the Avidbots value proposition
- Define and oversee all aspects of the inbound and outbound top-of-funnel process from campaign ideation, selection of target accounts/buyer personas, campaign execution and reporting
- Manage the lead pipeline from new to mid-funnel (when it’s handed off to an Account Executive)
- Oversee the recruitment, onboarding and training process of new SDRs (when needed)
- Identify and monitor KPIs at an individual and team level
- Analyze the data available to identify areas of opportunity for improvement and double-down efforts when successful
- Work closely with the Global Director of Sales as well as Director of Marketing to improve upon our sales / marketing strategy and execution
What We Look For
As a start-up, we seek energetic team players with positivity, great initiative, and a “will do” (not just “can do”) attitude. It is imperative to understand the big picture goals, while balancing and prioritizing numerous day-to-day demands in a dynamic, high growth environment. This leader Is naturally motivated by the ability to impact and help improve all processes.
Qualifications and Key Skills:
- 4+ years of experience managing Sales Develop Rep / Business Development Rep teams
- Demonstrated experience and strong understanding of how to motivate and coach a team, getting the best results from each team member
- Understand the sales process from lead generation to qualification through closing
- Experience using a variety of software including SalesForce, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Navigator, etc.
- Very organized and comfortable managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to illustrate complex problems and processes in an easy-to-understand manner
- Endless curiosity - you love asking questions, and learning in an agile environment
- Self-awareness - you are a team player who is eager to contribute ideas, and knows how to both give and receive feedback constructively
- Fluent in English with impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working flex hours outside of 9am – 5pm EST
- Global Team = select members working with other continents (shift: 3 – 11pm EST)