Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
*This is not a sales role*
The Senior Account Specialist’s primary goal is to provide an innovative and analytical approach toward account management. Responsibilities include facilitating the successful completion of Data Delivery Orders including complex / custom projects. Lead and manage department and cross functional projects as assigned. Provides ongoing coaching and guidance to account and other internal teams. Skilled in developing client support strategy and partnering with Sales to manage day-to-day customer relationships.
Key Accountabilities / Metrics:
- Track record for making good decisions based on analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment
- Uses a systematic process to coordinate order management responsibilities
- Meet and maintain departmental quality metrics and execute all projects using prescribed verification methods
- Manages workflow to assigned sector teams and executes intermediate to complex promotion programs, including the monitoring of program timelines
- Proactively plans and coordinates regular meetings with team members to review forecasts, orders, client specific operational documentation, custom programming requests and jobs in progress
- Understands product application, best practices, and guidelines in relation to client strategy
- Manages relative campaign artifacts according to prescribed methods
- Effectively manages risk and uncertainty; Remains efficient and productive in ambiguous situations, adapts proven solutions to the situation in the absence of all data / information
- Does not let disorganization, lack of priorities, underestimating time frames, or resistance get in the way of delivery
Knowledge and Skill Development
- Attain proficiency thresholds within required interval
- Is personally and independently committed and actively works toward continuous self-improvement
- Is aware of how strategies and tactics impact the client. Understands how businesses work, familiar with competition and how we are viewed in the marketplace
- Participate in training sessions as scheduled to supplement required strategic / technical knowledge
Organizational and Interpersonal Positioning
- Builds rapport, puts others at ease, patient, listens well
- Commands attention and can change tactics midstream when communication is not working
- Acts with customer in mind.
- Represents own interests yet is fair to others
- Provides clear project objectives, expectations, and feedback for client, sales and operations resources.
- Acts in line with core values / beliefs of the business
- Keeps confidences, admits mistakes, doesn’t misrepresent the facts for personal gain
- Takes Responsibility / Ownership
- Applies and maintains privacy and data security standards appropriately
- Maintains a customer first mindset in promoting effective working relationships both internally and externally
- Can anticipate future consequences and takes action with a strategic mindset
- Strikes a balance between tactical execution and understanding the larger picture
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an account specialist role or similar role
- Computer Skills: Demonstrated comfort and proficiency working in Windows, GUI, and Command Line interfaces such as Unix (as applicable)
- Proficient with internal systems / tools
- High Attention to Detail
- Proven track record of Strategic Thinking and Decision Making
- Ability to identify, troubleshoot, and recommend solutions related to client, system, product, or market issues.
- Customer focused (Effectively builds rapport, uses tact and diplomacy to put others at ease, dedicated to meeting needs of internal / external customers, wins concessions without damaging relationships)
- Proven effectiveness managing multiple tasks and / or projects
- Demonstrated effectiveness using rigorous logic and methods to solve problems and can act without complete information under deadlines
- Demonstrated analytics ability to discover, interpret and communicate meaningful patters within data, to help guide decisions and improve client/business performance
- Demonstrated leadership attributes including: responsiveness to the needs of the group, effective and honest communication with team/peers, accurate self-assessment of individual strengths/weaknesses, and ability to inspire others
- Demonstrates business maturity and is a positive influence among the team.
- Aligns with management and champions changing business direction relative to goals and expectations
- Flexible and adaptable to change and in handling risk / uncertainty
- Maintains composure under pressure
- Working Conditions: Flexibility in Scheduling / Overtime relative to the needs of the business
Salary Range: $51,000 - $61,000
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.