Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading U.S. provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a vertically integrated, high-growth cannabis operator known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 106 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 4,600 team members across the United States. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
With unprecedented growth, we are looking for an excellent Account Executive to join our organization and help achieve and exceed expectations in Arizona. At Select (Powered by Curaleaf), Account Executives are responsible for selling, marketing, promoting, and managing Curaleaf brands and products to existing and potential licensed dispensary customers within the assigned territory. You will be responsible for a book of business where you sell-in to dispensary channel and manage relationships and sell-through activities to drive both sales & business growth through your customer base.
You can multi-task, work quickly and efficiently, and be self-motivated, thoughtful and adaptable to change priorities and tasks as needed.
This is a unique opportunity for a passionate, dynamic and professional individual to join a team of exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
What You'll Do:
- Manage book of business (dispensary accounts) and make productive contact with existing clients to grow business through establishing long-term relationships.
- Connect through multiple customer touchpoints—Owners, Managers, Buyers and Retail Associates (budtenders).
- Build rapport to drive business at all levels, customer sizes, and types.
- Utilize all available resources to reach out and generate new leads/prospects and turn those prospects into customers.
- Leverage Salesforce CRM to make our business more efficient and effective.
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth.
- Follow all state, local, and company rules and ensure conformance to all laws.
- Collaborate with the management and production teams to gain clear insight on goals and planning.
What You'll Need:
- 4-5 years of sales experience, preferably B2B, selling to Small-to-Medium businesses
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with little to no direction
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Driven by big, audacious goals
- Positivity and a winning attitude
- Willingness to pivot as necessary in a rapidly changing landscape
- Computer, spreadsheet and overall tech & mobile skills
- Excellent written email and phone skills
- Subject to background check per state cannabis requirements
Extra Credit (Preferred):
- Consultative Sales Training and/or Experience
- Experience selling a cannabis product line focused products including cartridges, edibles and tinctures.
- 4 year Bachelor's degree
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.