About ACI Learning
Join some of the world's most passionate technical trainers, data-defenders, and cyber thought leaders.
We train the world's experts in cyber, audit, and IT. The world's most trusted organizations trust us to train their practitioners and leaders. We offer training experiences designed to help professionals protect data, anticipate risk, and defend business-critical systems. It's all we do.
We are seeking a driven sales professional to join our fast-paced and rapidly expanding company. Your primary aim will be to work warm and cold leads with a focus on setting appointments, or campus tours, for assigned territories. You will be working from a detailed contact management database, provided inbound web leads, and be a hunter working from lists and resources as well. The job will involve hitting weekly call and appointment targets. You will be working in a team environment. You will work both with the Lead Generation team and with other members and departments of the company.
If you are competitive, compassionate, hungry to grow professionally, and ready to change lives, this is the place for you! The Outbound Lead Generation role is the perfect medium between making money and serving others. We are a mission-driven company, looking for people that are hungry to work hard, make a difference, and grow within our organization. Our teams are rapidly expanding and we have growth opportunities for those who are not afraid to roll up their sleeves and contribute.
- Cold/Warm Calling – there will be a combination of both cold and warm calls made to schedule appointments for the Admissions Team.
- Appointment Setting – this is a quota bearing role that comes with an uncapped commission table.
- Prospecting – this role is fed to a certain degree through web and database leads, however, prospecting for new leads is also part of the role.
- Database Management – you will be working within our CRM to effectively execute on and manage your pipeline of Leads.
Sales and Marketing - Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
Customer and Personal Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Administration and Management - Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, time management, and productivity. To include Salesforce.com as the single source CRM.
- A hunter mentality
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Team player
- Willingness to learn and grow
- 1-2 years of sales/marketing experience or more Is preferred.
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Good understanding of sales process
- Customer-service oriented
- Effective oral and written communication skills to communicate in both formal and informal settings.
- Ability to work independently and well within a team.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Perform other additional duties, responsibilities and tasks as required.
Benefits of Working at ACI Learning
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – eligible 1st of the month after date of hire
- Paid vacation, sick time, and eight paid Holidays with two floating Holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan, 100% immediate vesting and up to 5% matching contributions
- One free company class per year after 90 days of employment
- Tuition assistance
We are committed to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and strive to ensure that it is interwoven into the fabric of our organization. We support and nourish an inclusive and welcoming environment for employees from diverse backgrounds.