- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars and trade shows.
- Coordinate with company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Candidates should have 2 plus years of medical, clinical, or pharmaceutical sales experience or clinical experience as a respiratory therapist in a hospital, facility or homecare setting.
- Strong pharmaceutical, medical supply, medical services, or medical device background would be an ideal fit
- Respiratory/Sleep sales experience is a major plus
- Professional Appearance, Positive Attitude and Excellent Communication Skills with a HIGHLY ENERGETIC SALES PERSONALITY!
- Able to pass a background check upon hire
- Competitive pay rates.
- Competitive commission structure.
- Vehicle allowance.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term & Short Term Disability
- Generous Paid Time Off plan
- 401K w/match
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oxygen Plus provides durable medical equipment used in the home to aid in a better quality of living. Our organization employs respiratory therapists, equipment technicians, and other delivery personnel to perform visits to patients in both a home care and in-office setting.