Medable's mission is to get effective therapies to patients faster. We provide an end-to-end, cloud-based platform with a flexible suite of tools that allows patients, healthcare providers, clinical research organizations and pharmaceutical sponsors to work together as a team in clinical trials. Our solutions enable more efficient clinical research, more effective healthcare delivery, and more accurate precision and predictive medicine. Our target audiences are patients, providers, principal investigators, and innovators who work in healthcare and life sciences.
Our vision is to accelerate the path to human discovery and medical cures. We are passionate about driving innovation and empowering consumers. We are proactive, collaborative, self-motivated learners, committed, bold and tenacious. We are dedicated to making this world a healthier place.
- Assists in development of study protocols and a variety of study specific instruments for study staff and participants.
- Develops data collection instruments such as key informant interview guides and analysis in conjunction with the PI and co-investigators
- Writes and edits required reports, prepare other project deliverables and serve as key contact for funder
- Drafts initial IRB documents and track and maintain IRB status.
- Develops letters of introduction to project specific stakeholders.
- Conducts interviews by phone and in-person as needed.
- Assists in meeting agenda development.
- Conducts literature review and prepares publications and develops academic posters and presentations.
- Crafts literature reviews for grant and contract background sections and manuscripts.
- Contributes to grant and contract writing and associated budget building.
- Provides health education knowledge to research program.
- Helps manage subcontracts and consultant costs, budgets, deliverables, timelines, and track timelines and milestones to keep studies on course.
- Recruits and interviews participants as needed.
- Supervises specific study staff such as interviewers or research assistants.
- Oversees biospecimen or digital data collection activities when warranted
- Maintains all certifications required for NIH studies and human subjects research
- Effectively prioritizes own and workload of other team members
- Effectively uses Medable's software and other systems and solutions required to support customers and projects
- Studies other customer success programs and analyze customer data to identify the best practices
- Proactively identifies and addresses issues or risks
- Assists on all projects by coordinating and managing project timelines and objectives, tracking and documenting project details and progress. Work to drive projects to completion.
- Attends project meetings
- Reviews deliverables for accuracy and completeness
- Tests digital products during development phase and provide feedback on content, usability, and functionality.
- Helps recruit additional testers inside and outside of Medable
- Tracks and documents updates on FDA and other related websites for issues related to any federally funded projects or others that require similar record keeping.
- Assists other Medable teams with research and writing tasks as needed
- Communicates with consultants (advisory groups, PAC, PCN, etc…) as needed including timely requesting of invoices and training documentation.
- Attends virtual webinars and provide written summaries to each appropriate team
- Researches and tracks deadlines for patents, trademarks, licenses and other issues related to all Medable products as needed to supplement legal team efforts and federally funded project specific requirements.
- 4-8 years, related experience in a strong history of supporting PI level activities and clinical research
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership
- Excellent communicators both orally and in writing
- Strong project management skills, supervision/people management, program development
- Co-authorship on several relevant publications
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Experience with program evaluation, publication and grant-writing
- Experience creating and managing project plans
- Experience working with budgets (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in a health related field or combination of education and experience, background in computer science a plus
- Master’s degree in health-related field or advanced degree preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.