Work you'll do
- Implement risk management programs for our federal clients by utilizing NIST, RMF, and FISMA compliance frameworks.
- Enhance cyber awareness with clients and project teams.
- Work alongside federal clients to help them mitigate risk with the use of continuous monitoring and incident response.
- Establish security controls to ensure protection of client systems.
- Implement cutting edge security tools for our federal clients.
- Support all Cyber Security Assessment activities
- Perform security audits, risk analysis, application-level vulnerability testing, and security code reviews
- Report on the status of environment related scans, post deployment scan items and support the remediation of findings from scan activities to help mitigate security vulnerabilities
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber Strategy, Defense and Response (SDR) focuses on helping federal clients design and implement transformational enterprise security programs with an emphasis on defending against, recovering from, and mitigating major cyberattacks. If you're seeking a career that increases cyber awareness, utilizes risk management programs, and develops strategies for cyber defense and response, then the Cyber SDR offering at Deloitte is for you.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Travel up to 10%
- Experience working with RMF and NIST 800-53
- Experience working with cyber security tools
- Experience with cyber awareness (e.g., phishing emails, cyber trainings)
- 2+ years of experience managing the end-to-end vulnerability life-cycle from discovery to closure.
- 2+ performing vulnerability assessments to identify weaknesses and countermeasures and providing timely assessment reports to key stakeholders
- Experience conducting scans, reviewing vulnerabilities, and prioritizing vulnerabilities based on threat intelligence and attack surface of assets
- Experience producing vulnerability, configuration, and coverage reporting to demonstrate assessment coverage and remediation effectiveness
- Experience assisting with the design and implementing dashboards and data visualizations for various stakeholders.
- Experience in serving as an escalation point on issues, dependencies, and risks related to vulnerability scanning
- Supporting compliance and risk management activities, recommending security controls and corrective actions to mitigate vulnerability risks.
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.