Henry Schein One is the global leader in dental management, analytics, communication and marketing software. We deliver innovative dental software and services, combined with expert business coaching, to help connect dental technology so it works as one.
When technology connects, more data is shared, more tasks are automated, and more work gets done. And most importantly, dental professionals have more time to focus on providing a quality experience for their patients. In fact, one connected practice management system simplifies each step of the patient experience - from first contact and scheduling, to clinical treatment and billing, to ensuring loyalty and recurring care.
If you are looking for a growing career that makes a difference, come be part of our team today!
The Sales Development Rep / Lead Rep (SDR) is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating sales leads for Henry Schein One business solutions and services to support the Account Executive reps. The SDR will also promote awareness of and solicit attendance/registrations for the biennial Business of Dentistry (BDC) conference. Leads will be generated through outbound telesales efforts. Targeted customer lists may be provided by Sales Management and Marketing to bolster self-generated efforts. Lists will consist of Henry Schein One customers not currently using all of our software solutions.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Generate sales qualified leads from marketing inquiries for the Henry Schein One sales team (6 hours per workday).
- Cover inbound sales inquiries to HSOne (2 hours per workday).
- Call on Henry Schein One customers not using our business solutions and services.
- Update and maintain leads and opportunities in the salesforce, including sales stage and next assigned task date, until turned over to a sales specialist/account executive.
- Perform a minimum of 50-80 outbound calls per day (depending on inbound call rotation), with the expectation of holding 10 meaningful conversations and generating at least 5 scheduled AE opportunities each day.
- Participates in special projects, such as event or lead registrations from partners, and performs other duties as required.
- Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
- Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Phone experience and/or ability to work with Dental Customers/Prospects
- Past Customer Service experience preferred
- Knowledge or interest in the Dental industry and HS One software portfolio is preferred
- Knowledge of CRM solutions (i.e.,Salesforce, Siebel, etc.) a plus
- Knowledge of Software and Technology a plus
- Past sales experience a plus
- Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Self-starter and team player
- Driven to meet and surpass goals/targets
- Can handle high volumes of calls and outbound calling
- Ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Product Suite
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.