At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
- Adhere to Bombardier General Work Requirements
- Through direct contact with Business Aircraft owners/operators, actively market, sell and negotiate the following after-market services to meet or exceed assigned goals:
- After-market maintenance and modifications for the BAS Service Center network
- Spare parts – to include initial provisioning, customer stock, and ground support equipment
- Component repair and overhaul (CR&O) services and component rentals
- Smart Services
- Promote and sell any new products and service offerings, as introduced by Bombardier.
- Sell the value of the OEM
- Maintain knowledge competitor offerings and market requirements.
- Routinely visit customers to build and maintain profitable long-term relationships with new and existing operators. Provide support for their parts, and services needs with a goal of increased market share.
- Develop tailored sales strategies to attract new customers and increase sales capture for Bombardier’s existing customer base by:
- Profiling to understand customer operational needs
- Consulting with A/C owner/operator to define parts and service needs and present competitive, accurate and timely proposals
- Lead commercial negotiations with customers and internal departments regarding pricing, downtime, incentives, and customer part provisioning.
- Participate in Bombardier and industry trade shows, as required.
- Actively maintain sales pipeline and complete required reporting activity within Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool, or other systems as required.
- Within the established guidelines, manage non-labor expense budget and submit expense reports in a timely manner
As our ideal candidate,
- You have five (5) years’ experience in aviation and / or aircraft maintenance
- You possess Product knowledge of business aircraft maintenance and programs (warranty, PBH, RIMP, CAMP)
- You hold an A&P License or technical training equivalent
- You have working knowledge of aircraft service industry and what drives business margin
- You have Customer Service background / experience with superb customer orientation
- You possess Leadership skills necessary to engage teams to impact and influence results
- You have the necessary skills to confront sales obstacles in an objective, professional manner
- You have strong communications experience in both verbal and written form. And you must be able to speak, read and write the language of the region
- You are able to work in teams or independently as situation requires with urgency and drive
- You have the ability to develop and execute a business strategy to achieve short and mid-range (1 – 2 years) sales targets
- You are autonomous, independent and self-motivated
- You are able to manage time and prioritize tasks
- You have the Computer skills necessary to learn and / or operate word processing, spreadsheet, database, e-mail and web-based applications
- You can travel extensively (up to three weeks per month) and on demand if necessary to support sales efforts
- You can secure an appropriate passport
- You are flexible to travel and attend meetings before / after regularly scheduled hours
- You ideally possess a Bachelor’s degree (asset)
- You have previous sales experience
- You must reside in the US, Canada, or Mexico
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.