This role leads the field sales efforts of PIC Design to achieve the growth objectives for their assigned geographical territory. Working closely with our manufacturer’s representatives and RBC sales people. This individual will need drive the sales strategy and execution for PIC Design’s products within their territory.
· Establishes and maintains effective sales coverage in their assigned territory
· Working with the Business Development Manager, establishes performance metrics for our Manufacturer’s Representatives that support PIC Design’s growth targets
· Conducts Quarterly Reviews of Rep. Group performance to targets. During these reviews, identifies and risks or opportunities for sales growth.
· Regularly travels with our Manufacturer’s representatives to call on key accounts, identify opportunities for growth, and keep our customers and representatives up to date on developments within PIC Design
· Makes regular calls on target accounts that are not assigned to a Manufacturer’s Representative, and makes joint calls with RBC Sellers on target accounts that are assigned to them.
· Maintains a Sales Opportunity Funnel to drive action on key growth opportunities. Presents this monthly to senior corporate leadership at Operations Review meetings
· Attends trade shows in our targeted industries to monitor business trends and identify opportunities for growth.
· Review, prioritize and follow up on leads from the PIC’s website.
· Attendance at work is an essential function of the job.
· Sales results vs. established annual sales plan
· Achievement of annual travel and call plans (est. 100-120 calls/yr.)
· Timely preparation of Reports of Call, and completion of assigned action items from these reports
· Opportunity funnel development and management: Maintains sufficient opportunity value in the funnel to support sales growth targets.
- Results Driven
- Self-Motivated, Demonstrated Initiative
- Able to effectively communicate across all levels of an organization (Maintenance to the CEO)
- Demonstrated Technical Aptitude and Learning Agility
- Poise under pressure
- Sales Management
- Ability to manage and motivate without direct authority
- Negotiation Skill
- Effective Time & Task Management
- Strong written and verbal communication, including presentations to large groups
- Able to establish and maintain a rigorous travel schedule
- Travel Expense Management
- Travel 35-50% (within assigned region)
Education and Experience:
1. BA/BS Preferred, Engineering a “plus”
2. 2-3 years of technical sales experience in Industrial B2B market
3. Experience in working with Manufacturers’ Representatives
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- One location