Do you view yourself as being highly collaborative and are looking for a path to grow within a company?
Are you an enthusiastic individual who will provide a unique perspective to finding innovative solutions to technical software and hardware issues, working closely with a team that is willing to teach you everything you’d want to learn? Are you eager to help build a company for the long term, and are passionate about helping others while being highly resourceful and organized? Then this might be the role for you!
Take your career in the right direction and join a highly collaborative and growing team. Clubspeed is seeking talented Customer Support professionals passionate about seeing our customers succeed. While playing an active role as a contributor to the growth and development of Clubspeed.
Our team seeks to work with an enthusiastic individual who will provide a unique perspective to finding innovative solutions to technical software and hardware issues. This position will serve as a stepping stone for the following departments: Senior Support Technician, Customer Success Manager, Dev QA&A, Developer, Product Management, and Lead Gen/BDR. We want to see you grow within our company!
The ideal candidates will possess outstanding communication skills with the drive to continuously assess and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of services provided; have the innate ability to take initiative and prioritize multiple incoming requests in a high-pressure environment and demonstrate support for team efforts by readily accepting a variety of tasks, responsibilities, and training opportunities. Additionally, the ideal candidate will exhibit problem-solving skills leading to sound judgment and quality decisions; and will be passionate about the success of our customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Prioritize and respond to multiple avenues of support
- Proactively communicate to the customer on features and status of issues
- Understand and troubleshoot basic networking
- Understand and troubleshoot Windows Server OS
- Guide and configure feature options for customers worldwide
- Remotely access and support hardware and Clubspeed software
- Highschool Graduate with some college experience
- Previous experience providing Customer support in a saas sector environment
- Experience working desktop support and network support
- Multilingual – especially Mandarin and Spanish
- Quick to learn, self-taught when given good direction
- Experience/knowledge of iOS and iPad troubleshooting
- Microsoft SQL Server
What you’ll be getting from us:
- An opportunity for growth and development as a well-rounded professional
- The opportunity to work with sharp, motivated co-workers in a collaborative and entrepreneurial team
- A fun office and team-oriented environment
- A robust wellness program
- Security for your future: 401K with company match
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for employees and families
- Life Insurance, short term and long term disability benefits
- Paid Time Off, and Holiday Pay
- Fun company and team outings
PLEASE NOTE: The position available is a 8pm-4am shift on 5 consecutive days throughout the week including one weekend night. You will have 2 consecutive days off every week.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $52,000.00 - $58,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location