Boise, ID, USA Denver, CO, USA Irvine, CA, USA Irving, TX, USA Las Vegas, NV, USA Phoenix, AZ, USA Portland, OR, USA San Antonio, TX, USA San Diego, CA, USA Seattle, WA, USA Virtual Req #146
The Title & Escrow Software Support Specialist’s role is to ensure proper operation of the ResWare application so that end users can accomplish business tasks. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving end user help requests and escalating incidents when considered appropriate and necessary to maintain SLA expectations. Problem resolution may involve the use of diagnostic and help request tracking tools, as well as require that the individual give in-person, hands-on help at the desktop level.
Essential Job Functions:
· Engage in WFG company culture that emphasizes engagement in our 4 Cs, quality of work and high performance.
· Field incoming requests to the Service Desk via both telephone and e-mail to ensure courteous, timely, and effective resolution of end user issues.
· Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and documenting pertinent questions such as end user identification information, including name, department, contact information, and nature of problem or issue.
· Build rapport and elicit problem details from service desk customers.
· Prioritize and schedule problems. Escalate problem (when required) to the appropriately experienced technician.
· Record, track, and document the service desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
· Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers by applying diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
· Walk the customer through the problem-solving process.
· Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and FAQ resources on the Internet/Intranet to aid in problem resolution.
· Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization.
· Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
· Provide accurate information on ResWare and integrated products or services.
· Record events and problems and their resolution in logs.
· Follow-up and update customer status and information.
· Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team.
· Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Minimum of 3 years experience in title and escrow.
· Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
· Customer service oriented with an exceptionally high attention to detail who can excel in a team environment.
· Ability to develop and/or assess training materials that will help employees understand the subject matters being taught.
· Ability to motivate and train large groups of employees.
· Understand the needs of employees, and judge what training methods will work.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required.
· Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
· Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
· Highly self-motivated and directed.
· Keen attention to detail.
· Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
· Exceptional customer service orientation.
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· Must successfully pass a criminal history background check.
· Associates degree or higher in Information Technology, Business or Finance.
· Two or more years in a customer service oriented role.
· Five or more years experience in Title or Escrow.
· Previous ResWare experience.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
No unusual physical requirements. Requires no heavy lifting, and nearly all work is performed in a comfortable indoor facility.
Routine deadlines; usually sufficient lead time; variance in work volume seasonal and predictable; priorities can be anticipated; some interruptions are present; travel or other inconveniences have advance notice; involves occasional exposure to demands and pressures from persons other than immediate supervisor.
Job frequently requires sitting, handling objects with hands.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Days and hours of full –time position are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Part-time positions may be considered.
No travel is expected for this position.