Job DescriptionOur vision is to become the world’s most reliable innovative hygiene solutions provider, improving quality of life by building healthy spaces in communities where we live, work and play. Sounds simple? Definitely not, but that’s exactly why we are taking on the challenge. We want to live in a world where facilities are safe and hygienic.
At Citron Hygiene, we are committed to being the best, and that starts with finding the best people. We have developed a team of amazing people across Canada, US and UK. As the 2019 recipient of the Globe and Mail’s Employee Recommended Workplace, we are collaborative, have integrity, we deliver the highest quality in everything we do and we have fun doing it.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the role of Hygiene Sales Executive is to prospect and close new business in Vancouver BC under our feminine care category. The HSE serves as the primary contact for decision-makers and kicks off the sales process.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the Sales Manager, the duties and responsibilities of the Hygiene Sales Executive include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Prospect and acquire new business in the B2B segment
- Achieve call activity and sales funnel targets on a monthly basis
- Establish and develop relationships with potential customers who have been identified as target clients in order to meet sales growth objectives
- Utilization of sales management tools, such as Salesforce.com
- Prepare and present tailored sales presentations to new customers
- Maintain knowledge on products and services offered, market conditions and industry trends through training sessions
- Administrative duties as required
- Target segment – Small to Large sized regional business
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years of sales in B2B selling experience, prospecting new accounts (selling service contracts is an asset)
- Knowledge and understanding of consultative selling and the sales planning process
- Proficient with MS Office and strong overall computer literacy with social media knowledge.
- Ability to successfully navigate internally with various departments with tact and diplomacy
- Superior time management and organization skills
- Strong negotiation skills with discipline to close
- Determination and a strong desire to succeed