Sr. Manager, Product Management
Tuesday, July 20, 2021
Auction.com is the nation’s leading online real estate marketplace focused exclusively on the sale of residential bank-owned and foreclosure properties via online auctions and live trustee sale events. By offering access to exclusive properties and technology designed to seamlessly connect buyers and sellers, Auction.com empowers residential real estate investors and financial institutions to achieve optimal, mutually beneficial results – to go beyond the bid.
Auction.com is the world’s leading online real estate marketplace having sold more than $52+ billion in residential assets. Our online transaction platform provided by Auction.com’s ground-breaking technology, positions the company at the forefront of disrupting the trillion-dollar real-estate industry. By upholding customer-centric and people-centric values, the company’s legacy continues to be propelled by empowering its customers with the confidence to buy and sell real estate online. Are you ready to join a company that is revolutionizing an industry?
If you are a seasoned Senior Manager who is passionate in leading a Technology Product and loves Thinking Big, Solving for the ‘Why’, Fluent in a data-driven solutions, Highly influential with strong success in delivery, and you are looking for a transformative role to be a game changer in a Product-led real estate digital realm; we’d like to talk to you. The Auction.com Product team is looking for a highly skilled and seasoned Product Manager to drive our vision for our marketplace to the journey as the leading secure and convenient destination for real estate transactions.
You are a good fit for this role if you are able to identify our customer expectations that makes them successful, then uncover the problems and gaps to remedy as you formulate solution. Strong discipline in the product, process and feature that will create measurable outcomes is required. Our success KPIs are reflected in the area of transactions, customer satisfactions, and operational efficiencies.
You are responsible for your customer success via your product capabilities and to own the product roadmap from Strategy, Product Design to Delivery, Calibrate based on KPI, Optimize, then rinse and repeat. You will partner, prioritize, recommend and negotiate thoughtfully with our Executives. Based on the approved objectives and goals, you will manage your initiative with our engineering, operations and business development to build and optimize product capabilities.
- Be an effective problem solver to uncover the ‘why’ then analyze, design, interpret feedback and get buy-in on your concept
- Collaborate with a cross-functional stakeholders to uncover problems, gather and synthesize requirements and use cases then translate them into narratives and stories as part of work scope
- Create clear and concise written communications at all levels from business case, research, use cases, user study, solution recommendation, ROI, prioritization, scoping, requirements, technical artifacts, product roadmap, delivery and go to market.
- Manage, influence and motivate a full-stack scrum team (designer, developers, QA) through the entire software development lifecycle using scrum/agile methodologies; motivate and develop your team to exceed expectations
- Identify and analyze new product opportunities and enhancements, engage with market trends, voice of consumer, consumer behavior, and the competitive landscape
- Demonstrate ability to use quantitative data to back up assumptions and develop business case, form data insights and visualization; work with business partners to surface actionable insights and product requirements; drive the implementation of recommendations derived from data analysis into product features
- 7+ years in product management experience who is results driven, effective problem solver, led by example, and strong analytical skills
- Great influencer, communicator, leader, partners, and effective collaborator
- Have proven ability to develop strong alliances with your counterparts to ensure the success of your product; this includes product design, product research, data centric decisioning, partnership, and senior management alignment
- Ability to manage multiple product lines simultaneously throughout the software development lifecycle
- Commitment to the success of your projects and demonstrate ability to overcome obstacles for product advancement
- Keen business judgment, ability to see the “big picture” and to prioritize for actionable impact, fluent in ICE assessment
- Possess a sense of urgency with quality results in a fast-paced environment
- Experience and passionate to working for the success of our customers (Buyers and Sellers) in a real estate marketplace technology company
- Deep technical and product platform experience as a Seasoned Product Manager
- Proficient understanding of API's and API first approach to development
- Customer at the centroid with Mobile first experience with cross-devices in mind
- Cloud computing (AWS), SaaS platform focused product pipeline development, with optimal reusability feature and versatile access to feature configuration
- BA/BS (engineering, computer science, business or other relevant technical degree) required; MBA a plus
- 7+ years in product management with increasing responsibility for online consumer experience and product systems
Auction.com is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Job Family
- Job Function
11 - Senior Manager
- Pay Type
- Required Education