Miner Limited is an industry leading, dock & door service and equipment solutions provider with branch-based operations across the country. Miner is part of the OnPoint Group, awarded the “Best Managed Company” for 2020 by Deloitte and named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies for the 7th consecutive year.
Miner drives down the cost of warehousing and material management operations, saving customers revenue and time by understanding their business, finding efficiencies in their operation, providing faster systems’ repairs, and delivering expertly executed scheduled maintenance. For more than 20 years, Miner has consistently delivered professional emergency maintenance service, equipment analysis and proactive preventative maintenance solutions to companies throughout North America. Miner solutions leave their customers more time to focus on their core business – not on the business of maintenance and material management.
The Account Executive will be responsible for generating new business opportunities and meet sales goals by leveraging existing relationships, prospecting, and cold calling.
Specific Job Role
With the Account Executive role in New Construction you will gain the opportunity to bid on new work. You will review drawings, blueprints and the specifications designed by the architect and then submit the bid.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Drive and manage the entire sales process. This includes: Targeting top prospects; Identifying client solutions; Negotiating; and Closing.
- Act as a "solutions expert" consultant in helping partners with their unique critical business issues and strategic initiatives.
- Work with senior management to establish a clear and effective plan for growing the Miner customer base.
- Work with sales teams to share ideas, knowledge and new business development strategies.
- Utilize company CRM to provide visibility and effectively communicate activity in assigned territory.
- Strategize on social selling opportunities.
- Attend company training programs and accompany other associates or managers during ride along in order to learn job skills.
- Prepare appropriate specifications and level of service expectations in accordance with existing laws, regulations, and company policies.
- Calculate correct job costs & market-based pricing for solutions.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Key Performance Measurements
- New customer growth.
- A score card that reflects maintenance, service, and equipment sales revenue, and incremental improvement to plan.
- A score card that reflects maintenance, service, and equipment gross profit revenue, incremental improvement to plan.
- Management observation regarding attitude, diligence, team contributions, and willingness & ability to learn new skills and information.
- Other key metrics prescribed by Miner Corp leadership, resulting in positive customer and Company impact.
- Proven record of prospecting and cold calling clients to achieve new business acquisitions.
- Experience in customer service, required.
- Experience in Industrial Sales, preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED is required. Further education is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products such as: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must have valid drivers’ license and clean driving record (Department of Motor Vehicles).
- Must own “reliable” transportation.
- The selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check.
- This job description is subject to change at any time.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to wear approved Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), carry tools, use hands to maneuver, handle or feel, and hear and talk. The employee frequently is required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move tools and equipment up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Employees must maintain a high level of self-awareness about their surroundings due to the high level of high voltage AC/DC power in the work environment.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The work is performed in various locations, including warehouses, distribution centers, manufacturing plants, refineries and hospital settings. Employees may occasionally work with co-workers’ side-by-side with a moderate level of activity being performed. Exposure to high voltage AC/DC power is very common in many work environments. The noise level in the work environment is moderate to high.
Miner Ltd. considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.