WHO WE ARE
Access your digital marketing future by joining an Income Access, a Paysafe Company that specializes in digital marketing services and technology solutions for the constantly evolving online marketplace. As a supplier of award-winning affiliate tracking and reporting software, Income Access, has been a leader in the iGaming industry for over 15 years.
Income Access’ success is built on adding value to our partners by demonstrating an appreciation for the relationship between identifying needs and providing solutions. We develop impactful digital marketing solutions by bringing together experts in affiliate marketing, social media marketing, web development, graphic design, and copywriting.
Are you ready to take the next step by working at a forward-thinking company that values creativity and nurtures talent?
LIFE AT INCOME ACCESS
With a blend of projects that focus on both autonomous and collaborative skills, we offer room for growth and an environment that fosters new abilities. Our day-to-day at Income Access involves delivering an award-winning technology. Award-winning . Meaning, when you’re part of our team, you’re literally a winner. As if that accolade isn’t enough, you’ll also be rewarded with some pretty great extras.
- Insurance coverage as of Day One
- Paid vacation and personal days
- RRSP matching
- Personal Spending Account (PSA)
- A modern Continuous Performance Process approach
- Dynamic and engaged culture !
- Flexible and hybrid work schedule (remote/in-office)
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Income Access is looking for a Graphic Web Designer to join our Marketing team! In this role, you be responsible for the following functions:
Marketing Materials and Design
- Work with the team to identify marketing team project needs
- Build mockups and rough drafts and regularly solicit feedback from clients or project stakeholders throughout the design process
- Create brochures, email mockup templates, email signatures, web banners, booth graphics, business cards and any other branded marketing materials
- Exercise graphic design best practices, including use of space, alignment, color, font, and other graphic elements
- Responsible for the creation and management of Income Access branding and ensuring the look and feel of graphic designs are aligned with Paysafe corporate branding
- Stay abreast of current graphic design trends, both aesthetic and, in terms of usability and practicality
- Coordinate with printing suppliers to ensure high quality marketing materials
- Present design concepts to senior management, collecting and implementing feedback in an organized manner
- Provide recommendations for implementing design elements creatively and assist in the delivery of key messages
Software Design and Skinning
- Follow skinning process documents and implement branding based on client needs
- Use CRM and other internal communication tools to effectively communicate workflow with cross functional teams including the onboarding, account management and technical teams
- Update and make changes to software white labels where requested
- Review rebranding requests and provide time estimates to assist in pricing for rebranding requests
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Exceptional communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Ability to produce quality design with a high attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Figma, basic online HTML
- Strong understanding of current design trends, strategies, and best practices
Income Access provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.