14th Round, is a design and technology company building the best brands in cannabis. We are a diverse team of creators, builders, and makers with expertise in industrial design, electronics engineering, graphic design, packaging design and all facets of the cannabis industry. Since the early days of legalization, our advanced vaporization devices and the strong brands we support have made us a dominant force in the cannabis industry. We work in a fast-paced and competitive industry that demands hard work and dedication, but we have built a unique company culture that allows our growing team to support our success, each other, and surpass our goals all while having fun.
Mission: Drive sales & customer satisfaction within key accounts
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing relationships with large more complex client accounts and expanding business within those accounts to drive revenue. You will manage your book of accounts largely independently, and expected to meet your targets, promote existing as well as new offerings or services to clients for both vape hardware and packaging. You will work cross functionally with internal teams to ensure project goals and deadlines are being met regularly.
This position is client facing and reports to the Director of Account Management.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Build and maintain strong client and vendor relationship
· Achieve and exceed all key performance indicators, focusing on increasing sales quarter over quarter, customer retention, and customer satisfaction.
· Work closely with cross functional and internal teams Design, Operations and Accounting
· Manage and update Salesforce regularly
· Ability to understand customer needs and opportunities to drive sales and account success
· Collaborate with the design team to bring insights from clients and the industry to develop premium offerings with required functionality, regulations, and design esthetic to meet client expectations
Qualifications and Skills
· 3+ years sales experience preferred
· Must have solid work ethic, creative thought process, entrepreneurial spirit, and self-starter mentality
· Strong Interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
· Aptitude to solve problems
· A positive, outgoing, do whatever it takes attitude
· Highly organized and detail oriented
· Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment
· Self-driven and a great team player
· Prior packaging, vape hardware and general knowledge of the cannabis industry a plus
· Work is performed while standing, sitting and/or walking.
· This is an in-office position
· Some travel required (client visits, team meetings or sales trainings etc.)
- Medical, dental, and vision: the company will pay 75% of the benefit cost.
- A 401K plan is offered.
- PTO is offered.
Final Bell is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Final Bell does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales: 3 years (Required)
- One location