Cadent powers the evolution of TV brand advertising. We provide marketers, agencies, operators, and media owners with data-driven solutions for buying and selling TV advertising. By connecting brands with opportunities across national inventory sources—cable, broadcast, and digital media—our technology improves efficiencies and boosts the results of linear, addressable, and cross-screen campaigns.
Right now we are looking for an exceptional Senior Campaign Manager to join our Cadent Platform Team.
The Sr. Campaign Manager is an integral part of the Cadent Platform team. Reporting to the Sr. Director, Platform Operations, the Sr. Campaign Manager will be responsible for campaign execution across Platform clients. The ideal candidate will have prior online trafficking and campaign management experience, strong analytical and communication skills, and prior experience with bid management platforms and active campaign optimization.
The successful candidate will work collaboratively with Inventory Management as well as Operations, Customer Success, and Platform Sales to support client goals and provide regular insights to clients detailing performance, campaign optimizations, and new opportunities.
What You Will Do:
- Execute, manage, and optimize OTT/CTV and support Household Addressable media campaigns and programs for clients (e.g. auction/exchange based performance media, audience-based buying, remarketing campaigns) while meeting or surpassing client performance expectations
- Manage the delivery of creative assets, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for the campaign launch
- Partner with Analytics team on campaign measurement reporting and insights generation
- Provide internal teams with updates detailing performance, campaign optimizations, and new opportunities
- Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns
- Oversee campaign QA process
- Provide monthly reports to Finance and resolve third party discrepancies bill/pay systems when applicable
- Conduct data analysis to uncover, organize and ensure audience targeting files match campaign specs
- Reformat and organize data as necessary for platform ingestion and long-term trend analyses
- Initiate discussion/raise questions with manager and/or external partners when elements of the data are inconsistent with prior findings or expectation
- Collaborate with Analytics manager and Client Services teams to deliver client reports
- Align with Sales and Operations to ensure all client deliverables and deadlines are met
- Serve as an internal data analysis expert helping Operations, Product, and Analytics teams as needed on an ad hoc basis
- Escalate any issues and provide suggestions for process improvements both internally and externally
- 2+ years of media or account management experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access; familiar with other Microsoft suite tools
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team but comfortable with independent project work
- Ability to analyze large data sets using various tools and languages, as needed
- Have strong written and verbal skills
- Are comfortable navigating ambiguous situations
- Self-starter who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
If the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, please contact us today and let’s start the conversation!
/CADENT/ is an EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies.