Director, Commercial Operations
As one of the world´s leading manufacturers of cardio- and endovascular medical devices, BIOTRONIK is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and represented in over 100 countries by its global workforce. The work of our committed, highly specialized, exceptionally skilled employees results in crucial advancements in the world of cardiology and changes the lives of patients every day.
BIOTRONIK is looking to add a Director, Business Operations to our team. This position will serve as a business manager and advisor to the Commercial Operations & Sales Vice President. The primary responsibilities are to coordinate overall strategy & execution for the sales businesses, and to connect with several functional areas in the organization to understand and resolve issues that impact the field sales management team.
- Serve as a Business Advisor to the VP – Commercial Operations & VP-Sales
- Support the field to achieve quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Be the single point of contact for Commercial Operations and Sales Vice Presidents to solve field issues concerning customer service, pricing/contracting, finance, sales reporting/data analytics/inventory/consignment and sales compensation.
- Analyze sales performance reports and meet regularly with senior sales management to provide insight and help make business decisions.
- Interface with Finance to complete development of efficient sales reporting and analytics system which is aligned within the worldwide reporting objectives and IT SW programs.
- Work closely with and lead sales analytics and reporting teams to develop the basic reports for field sales management as required.
- Conduct any advanced analytics based on the available basic reports and Business Intelligence data layer from Finance
- Monitor key sales metrics to identify business drivers and trends that impact the sales performance. Then assist in developing strategies to address issues
- Be responsive to requests for information & any issue resolution that arise in the field organization; provide excellent follow up with relevant field teammates in a timely manner
- Partners and work with internal departments (contracting/pricing, customer service, finance, inventory/consignment, sales ops) to help improve field business processes and resolve any issues in a timely manner
- Answer questions from the field management in professional manner to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Participate in a proactive manner on area management team calls on a regular basis and provide updates/solutions on any pending field issues/problems
- Coordinate all internal efforts to ensure a smooth & timely execution of volume-based deals, especially during quarter close; communicate proactively with the field on status of open deals & contracting requests
- Keep up to date on all relevant field business and internal processes/SOPs; be a resource for answering any questions from the field organization related to SOPs/processes
- Train new field teammates on standard field business process and basic sales reporting/commissions
- Provide timely input to sales leadership teams on any issues related to product returns, credits, consignment scans, finance
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ yrs related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- MBA preferred
Are you interested? Please apply online through our application management system! We are looking forward to welcoming you.
Location: Remote | Working hours: Full-time | Type of contract: Undefined
Apply now under: www.biotronik.com/careers
Job ID: 43544 | Contact: Amanda Willott
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.