T-Mobile Premium Retailer – Wireless Vision
Do the hottest new tech trends excite you? Do you naturally make connections with people everywhere you go? Then a Mobile Expert role with Wireless Vision would be a perfect fit for you.
In this role, you will represent the T-Mobile brand and meet customers’ wireless needs. As a member of the store team, you will work as a team to meet both personal and company goals!
- Provide exceptional customer service to individuals visiting the Wireless Vision store, including greeting customers, answering phones and assessing their needs.
- Exceed monthly revenue goals through acquiring new customer accounts, maximizing existing customers’ accounts to identify revenue opportunities, and excelling in quality metrics.
- Participate in marketing efforts to solicit new business, including but not limited to outbound calling, community involvement, outreach programs, and promoting the brand inside and outside the store/retail location.
- Assist with all functions within a retail store in compliance with Wireless Vision policies and procedures.
- Work with store management in opening, closing and operating the retail facility, including but not limited to cash handling, inventory count and deposits as governed by operations control standards.
- Complete accurate paperwork and transactions according to company policies and procedures.
- Share customer experience with the rest of your team, including Management.
- Ensure maintenance of store appearance, back room, restrooms and individual work area according to the retail store standards.
- Assist customers with service activations, changes and bill payments, respond to billing inquire equipment replacement, sell accessories and process price plan changes and upgrades.
- Build customers confidence by making their experience comfortable and simple while meeting their needs.
- Engage in service selling and right fitting the customer with the appropriate total technology solution.
- Assist in other tasks, duties, or projects as assigned by management.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in retail or another environment with a strong customer focus.
- Professional, energetic and positive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal/interpersonal communications skills.
- Flexible scheduling availability.
- Completed High school diploma/GED.
- Bilingual preferred in certain locations.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (up to 9 hours) on the sales floor.
- Must be able to move and/or lift up to 25 pounds.
What We’ll Offer:
- Competitive paid time-off program
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k match
- Phone service discounts
- Development and growth opportunities
Wireless Vision is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace
Retail, Retail Sales, Associate, Wireless, T-Mobile, Sales, Wireless Sales, Retail Sales Associate, Retail Sales Representative, Customer Service